• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Giant bunny boarding Suffolk/Cambridgeshire/Norfolk or nearby

Hi, I'm having building work done next week (exact dates still to be confirmed) and need to not have my trio of free range indoor contis running around under the builders feet. Does anybody know any good bunny boarders who 1) have a big enough space for 3 bonded giant rabbits 2) Be available at...
  2. B

WANTED: Excess rabbit caecals

We've recently aquired three wild baby rabbits whose nest (and companions) got destroyed on a building site. They are about 8-9 days old we think, and we're trying to hand rear them. Since the mother would normally provide them with caecals we are trying to get them some caecals to help give...
  3. B

Research into plants for bunnies - help needed

Hi, I'm currently trying to research the plants that rabbits can eat, and plants that are toxic to them. I am especially interested in any plants that people feed to their rabbits in certain situations for example bramble leaves to help soothe the digestive tract. I have looked at many of the...
  4. B

Pictures of the pack

We've added some more pictures of the pack to webshots if anyone wants to look at them. Look at our signature for the address. Claire, Ant and the pack ps ignore the state of the carpet, it doesn't photograph well
  5. B

Introducing the pack (and their 2footed pets)

Since we've been lurking here a while, I thought we ought to introduce ourselves. We're owned by a pack of 16 bunnies, formerly 18 but their leader Bramble decided to expand and start the pack at the Rainbow Bridge, helped by Damson and Birch, we've since gained another, and soon to get two...
  6. B

Old buck and Girly friend in need of a home

Hi everyone, I have recently started working weekends at the York branch of the RSPCA - I am working in the purpose built rabbit housing which is really great. Anyway we currently have a 6 1/2 year old blue/grey (possibly dutch cross) male bun called Flopsey. He is a lovely old man who always...
Back