• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. W

Binky Free Ginny Binky Free

Just want to let you know we lost our bun Ginny this morning. :cry: I found her hiding behind her and her late partner Ron's favourite bush. Apart from being 9 years old, I honestly think she passed away from a broken heart as she lost her partner Ron at Easter and they had been together since...
  2. W

Sleep Tight Ron

Today we have to have our 9 year old rabbit Ron put to sleep. :cry: Binky Free Ron Binky Free
  3. W

Mysterious Lump - Update

Just to give you guys an update on Ron. He took a turn for the worse this afternoon. He collapsed and was struggling to get up and when he did he was hopping drunkenly. We took him to the Vets this evening and it turned out it was a big tumour and with everything else that happened and his...
  4. W

Mysterious Lump - Update

It is not really mobile. Appointment at Vets has now been booked. :cry: even though we don't know what is wrong it still is upsetting us as he is our 1st bun.
  5. W

Mysterious Lump - Update

Unfortunately no. I would be less worried if it was a reaction to a jab.
  6. W

Bunny with sore paw!

Our Ron is exactly the same. It turned out he has an allergy against barley straw. But I would still go and get it checked out by the vet.
  7. W

Mysterious Lump - Update

Hello I haven't been on here for a number of years and I have two 9 year old buns - Ron and Ginny Ron has developed of hard big lump on the back of his neck. His behaviour, mannerisms, eating and pooing has not changed and he is not in pain that is why we are not taking him to the vets until...
  8. W

Rabbits in stasis should they always be admitted?

This is what we lost Red to. Everything we (and the vets) tried didn't work. :cry: We just hated seeing her in so much pain so we made the decision :cry: We miss her sooooooo much :cry: the house feels empty with out her here :cry: My husband is racked with guilt over the decision but we...
  9. W

Our beautiful Red

Today we have had to make the hardest decision to help Red over the Rainbow Bridge. :cry: She was our beautiful red mini rex who behaved more like a dog/cat and with about 3 different names.. Offically Kindred Spirit... shortened to Red and her nickname is Ready Brek. We are blessed to have...
  10. W

Who has the oldest Bunny on here?

Compared to everyone elses my three are still toddlers. Ron and Ginny are 4 years old and Red is 3.
  11. W

Moo is humping!!

Our 3 year old house rabbit Red does this to DH. Spaying doesn't necessarily cure it as she was spayed 2.5 years ago and still does it. We have put it down to Red showing DH her dominant position in the warren and that he is actually a lower rabbit (trust me I am even lower) :lol: She only...
  12. W

18 Savoy Cabbages !!

we always get our cabbage leaves for free. We just ask one of the fruit and veg stalls on the local market and during the winter months we get 4 weeks supply at any one time (my buns love the outer leaves, but not the inner ones.... :roll:)
  13. W

Rex Bunnies

This is Kindred Spirit aka Red our house rabbit. she is an orange mini rex
  14. W

Oh's and rabbits

i certainly can't say my DH doesn't love our buns. Red and him are like this most nights. :love::love: She always knows that she can get cuddles from him.
  15. W

Nemo ...update ...tuesday

lots oaf vibes and hugs for you. I have basically been through the same with Red this week.
  16. W

Healing Vibes for Red U/D She is coming home

Just got off the phone to the vets and they are happy for her to come home. Will have to keep syringe feeding her and giving her the medication (not a problem) Am happy as she is greatly missed
  17. W

Spoke to the vets again and she has only done 3 tiny poops and they are having to syringe feed her at the moment. I am awaiting for the vet to ring me back. I am going to ask would it help if we brought her home (my vets are very reluctant to let buns leave without them pooping or eating) over...
  18. W

Red is still at the Vets. Spoke to the vet nurse this morning and she still really hasn't eaten and not pooped. Have to ring back again this afternoon.
  19. W

Have just spoken to the vets and Red has pulled through the dental :D I have got to ring back tonight at 6pm as Red is notorious for getting Gut Statis. I think the Vets want her to stay in over night so will find out later. She has eaten soem hay and hasn't pooped yet, but she is being given...
  20. W

Red is at the vets having a dental today. Please send as much healing vibes to her as she is prone to Gut Statis as well.
Back