• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Straw or Hay??

I use Hay too, the Trecastle Timmy Hay from West Wales Willows and my buns love it. I would worry about using straw for bedding in case it poked them in the eyes as straw is a lot stiffer than hay.
  2. S

meet mojo and grace!

Lynda, mojo and grace are just adorable, me wants cuddles with them :)
  3. S

What size hutch ??

have you thought about converting a shed into a bunny house ?
  4. S

Lots of Hopping Last Night.

my two love to Grand Prix around the front room :lol: It lovely to see them binky around and know that they're happppppppy
  5. S

Newbie alert!!

Hi Vikki and welcome
  6. S

What have we done?!?

Hi and welcome to the forum :wave: I know what you mean by feeling overwhelmed, when I first got my two in Feb of this year I thought to myself, my god, what have I taken on but within a few months I'd calmed down and got into a routine and I would just die if I was without my to babas now...
  7. S

hello, hello, hello

Hi :wave:
  8. S

Rabbit Edibles

Pok Choi is fine (my two luv it), don't know about chinese leaf though !!
  9. S

Prevent the Selling of Long-Haired Breeds

Hi Becky, Beautiful bunnis you have btw :D One thing that does disturb me Becky is that you say 'we cant keep them all even i f we wanted cause if we do then there is no room for younger rabbits that we could show. the more we keep, the less there handeled and less room for them to run'...
  10. S

Hi all

Hi Karen2 and welcome to the forum :wave:
  11. S

Hi to you all....

Hi Julia and all your bunnies and welcome :wave:
  12. S

hello

Howdy there :wave:
  13. S

Hi

Hi :wave: Your bunnies are :love: and I love the pic of your two buns all snuggled up in the plant pot ....very cute
  14. S

hello

Hi :wave:
  15. S

Introducing Harry

Harry is gorgeous :love: , those army lads are an unscrupulous lot when they've had a beer or two :evil:
  16. S

Hellllooooooo

:lol: :lol: I too like your signature piccie Shantel and it describes you well :lol:
  17. S

Prevent the Selling of Long-Haired Breeds

I don't normally voice my views/opinions but feel that its time :lol: My personal opinion is that NO ANIMALS SHOULD BE SOLD FROM PET SHOPS, whether they are better regulated or not. A shop is a shop and therefore their aim is to make MONEY and not the welfare of the animal. Adele - you say...
  18. S

Only me!

Hi, great to see you here :)
  19. S

Hellllooooooo

Hi Marlene, I store all my photos on www.photobucket.com When I want to add a photo I go to my album in Photobucket click on the IMAGE (not the URL link) (which then highlights in blue), right click to copy and then go back to your posting and right click and paste direct into your text area...
  20. S

Hellllooooooo

Absolutely :D try keeping me away lol
Back