• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

Miffy and Vinnie

Marie, I am so very sorry, my heart goes out to you. It is something we all dread happening.....bunnies are such delicate little angels. I remember when you got Miffy :love: Think on what a wonderful life you have given them, albeit Vinnie was not with you as long as Miffy, they will have gone...
  2. L

Liesel , Liesel ...where do we go from here????

I'm getting a bit old now.....do you think there is any possibility that I could retire to Ebony Eyes??? :) Liesel will, as I always say, be in heaven on earth in that wonderful of places....no bun could want for more, it truly is an enchanted place. :love::love::love: And I think Jay could be...
  3. L

RWF conference 28th February Nottingham

:D:D:D So succinctly and eloquently put, Alison! You sound like a vet yourself! ;)
  4. L

Mmmmm.....I liked the Danish pastry too, Louise....of course I had to have one to stop my tummy rumbling, that was the only reason!!!! :lol: I doubt the vet notes are vastly different from ours, there is only so much you can say about a topic....their questions might have been more informed but...
  5. L

:wave: I had a fabulous time, I soooo enjoyed it and have to say thank you to my wonderful, incomparable rabbit savvy vet here in Gloucester for always being patient enough to give me the benefit of his expertise...without it, I don't believe I would have got as much out of the day. :D I have to...
  6. L

Sleep tight beautiful Benjie

:cry::cry::cry: Oh he is so like my Hamish who passed away in January last year....I am so sorry, it is so hard when they have to say good-bye. :cry:
  7. L

Snowdrop-One of the Gloucester 61

My thoughts exactly, binky free sweetheart. :love:
  8. L

:wave: Alice is going too....and Sally....:D Can't wait! Will be lovely to see you all again, was so nice to meet "real" people yesterday! :lol:
  9. L

61 BUNS. Bunnyrun Saturday 24th Jan

Hi folks, I am leaving shortly but will park and then come to the hall so that we can meet and then go back to the car for the buns and do whatever needs to be done...:D See you later, 'fraid I am moving a little slowly this morning, did my back in on Thursday so not quite as zippy as usual. :roll:
  10. L

61 BUNS. Bunnyrun Saturday 24th Jan

Lizzie is planning to leave Gloucester around midday so will arrive at Windlesham around 2.00 or so. I am planning to park up somewhere and liaise at the hall but will need probably to bring at least some of the carriers home as they are my own that I use for my buns. A precious friend is...
  11. L

Rescues Please Can You Help? 61 Rabbits.

Bless Derek, he is such a superstar.....he thinks we are potty when we coo over the buns but he has a heart of gold underneath that veneer!!! :love: And Alice, I believe that the owners' behaviour must be borne of guilt, they just don't want to face the awful mess they have made and someone...
  12. L

Rescues Please Can You Help? 61 Rabbits.

:wave:Hi Alice:wave: I could help with bunny runs too. :D After all I drive a Bunnymobile! :lol: xxx
  13. L

Memorial to Baillie - pictures added

I remember it well too, Phill, just about a year after my dear Harriet went to the Bridge....I bet they are having some fun there together!!! :love:;)
  14. L

Stitch - By choking!

What a handsome boy! :love::love::love: I saw your post yesterday and my heart broke for you, I was too upset to reply at the time so how you must be feeling I dread to think. Such a tragic accident and a shock for you. Nobody could have done more than you did.....sadly, it was meant to be...
  15. L

Goodnight Ruby

Oh Helen, I am so very sorry and somehow when these things happen near to Christmas they seem worse, I don't know why. You may remember that was what Harriet, my spaniel, was suffering from and she went to the Bridge in January 2005. I find it so difficult to say that "C" word, I hate it so...
  16. L

my bunny died today

For those of us who truly love animals, when they go they leave a huge hole in our hearts and we grieve for them....it's a cliche but time is a great healer, however, there is nothing to be ashamed of in feeling heartbroken at your loss, it does hurt :cry: She looks so beautiful in that picture...
  17. L

URGENT help! PLEASE :(

I have a pair of bonded boys and that was absolute hell, I very nearly gave up at one point but am so glad I persisted but even now sometimes they kick off...meal times and such like. :roll: But a lot of the time they are cuddled up and get on well. Crunch time came for me and I moved them into...
  18. L

Finally, I'm moved in

Louise, m'dear, I absolutely take my hat off to you....and your Mum. :D I know from seeing Alice here in Gloucestershire what hard work running a rescue is, I think you are brilliant. ;) I must pop over and say hello some time, would love to see all the buns. :love:
  19. L

Evo - 2 months already

Oh Laura...:cry::cry::cry:I am devastated for you. Evo is such a handsome boy, truly loved by so many, such a little character but he will always always live on in your heart and in all of ours too, a very special little character.:love::love::love: I know it is no consolation but no matter how...
  20. L

Bright orange wee!

Is "ya" meant to be "you"???? :? :? :roll:
Back