• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. LilacBunbun

Spinal Injury Care

Hello everyone!! Last August, I adopted a 3-year old girl and named her Milka, as she easily passes as a miniature cow.:love: Milka came with a lot of issues, since she was severely neglected, living in her own excrements, being fed with muesly & drinking from a bottle, the known situation a...
  2. LilacBunbun

Beaphar Nature - Help with amount

Switched almost completely to Beaphar Nature sticks, but I need help with the amount that needs to be fed. I used to offer Beaphar Care+ & Oxbow, both of which come in pellet and it was easy to measure 1tbs in the morning & evening. Beaphar Nature comes in heart-shaped sticks of aprox 3cm. Does...
  3. LilacBunbun

Wormwood[Artemisia absinthium] - Safe??

Thanks to a friend I have a ton of dried organic Artemisia absinthium. To my knowledge, it is yarrow-like, pretty close to Achillea millefolium. Does anyone know if it safe for bunnies?? Does it have any known properties?? My bun is recovering from UTI & I'd be very interested if it is...
  4. LilacBunbun

UTI - How long on abx?

I have posted here concerning my bunny & his tummy problems. We were at the vets the same day, Pitsi was x-rayed & we took some urine. She also tried to take some blood sample, but Pitsi was overly stressed, so she stopped. The X-Rays were fine, but the urine sample showed UTI. The creatinine...
  5. LilacBunbun

Gas/stasis what to wait??

I need your opinions on what to wait from the vet tomorrow morning... Around 18-19 of June Pitsi's poop started being smaller & less than normal. Nothing outrageous, but definitely noticeable. On 21/6 he refused his morning pellets, so I called our vet, who told me to give him Infacolic (1ml...
  6. LilacBunbun

Fresh Greens - Necessary??

My bun is 9 months now & we should obviously have started fresh greens, but I had hard times with my family, so we fell behind... Last week, I offered a piece of kale from my salad & he showed no interest at all. He consumes lots of meadow hay, more than his body volume, & dried forage (...
  7. LilacBunbun

Trixie Malt Paste

Has anyone used this malt paste?? Petromalt is not available where I live, so I'm thinking of purchasing this paste, in case I need it some day... Also, here is the company's page.
  8. LilacBunbun

Hello from Greece!! :D

Hello fellow bunny parents!!:wave: I'm a happy mom of a 9-month old buck, named Pitsipopaki (after a greek 80s toy). I've joined the RU forum a while ago, but never had the time to indroduce myself properly, so here I am!:D Bunny-wise, I'm very interested in as natural as possible nutrition, &...
Back