• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Freakinfreak

Boycott the ridiculous Bunny Cafe

Here is a petition someone else has started in regards to this, to stop it happening before it begins...
  2. Freakinfreak

There is a cat version in which they are highly stressed, with pent up energy and major fighting. We all know most cats deal with affection very well in comparison to rabbits and so this worries me. There will also be the option of rehoming them, with no home checks. Females will not be spayed...
  3. Freakinfreak

Hi all, Please help in preventing this monstrosity of an idea from unfolding. Search Facebook for "Pop up Bunny Cafe", it's going to be in London and several people have commented on the other page, "Bunny Cafe - Bunny Blossom" saying don't do it. Ridiculous idea... this is my comment; Stupid...
  4. Freakinfreak

Fabric precision pet pen

Can I ask why you'd want to put them through the stress of travelling, being in a strange place with new noises and smells just to take them camping with you? They aren't like dogs who would love the vast outdoors with new things to see, smell, chase, etc...
  5. Freakinfreak

Neutered or not?

100% rescue. Neutered/spayed, already pre-bonded if you want a pair (you should get a pair!) and you get to spend time with them before taking them home to make sure they are what you want. Rescues rock.
  6. Freakinfreak

Is this good?

It could do, but if you haven't got something you can use then you either spend money on a shed (can be expensive especially with insulation) and run, or aviary style run... regardless I guess you need to spend money, the amount will obviously vary but unfortunately bigger and good quality...
  7. Freakinfreak

Is this good?

https://boylespethousing.co.uk/product/daisy-large-rabbit-or-guinea-pig-hutch/ Selecting the 6x3 hutch and 8x3 run is £430. Long lasting, good quality... Without sounding rude, you do need a lot of money to create a good set up. If you can't afford the few hundred it costs for the set up then...
  8. Freakinfreak

Running out of excuses

My work were great when we had difficult times with my two troublesome buns.... I remember feeling very hurt when a few people had said "no more rabbits then, ey?" or "perhaps it's not a great idea to get any more!"... WOULD THEY SODDING SAY THAT ABOUT A BABY IF YOU LOST THE POOR THING? A DOG...
  9. Freakinfreak

Pot Pie anyone :-)

Awww, sunbathing bunneh!
  10. Freakinfreak

Gone off pellets but hay, veg etc intake the same

Agree with the two above re: teeth
  11. Freakinfreak

Rehomed: Gorgeous Pair

Hiya, how old and spayed?
  12. Freakinfreak

Cannot stand 99% of rabbit groups on Facebook!

RABBITS UNITED House Rabbits UK UK Rabbit Owners
  13. Freakinfreak

How to find a reliable house sitter/pet sitter?!

Sorry I can't help as you're too far away! :(
  14. Freakinfreak

Cannot stand 99% of rabbit groups on Facebook!

Just had the exact conversation on one of the pages, luckily it's admin is not a total twerp like most of them!!! I actually started a thread... http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?443950-Rabbit-Pages-on-Facebook
  15. Freakinfreak

How to find a reliable house sitter/pet sitter?!

I live in Bucks and do house and pet sitting! What is your postcode? P.S - As I work full-time I do it very cheaply :wave:
  16. Freakinfreak

Sir Nibbly Neo

Thank you for all of your kind comments, Jane the picture is lovely :) I'm absolutely unprepared to to and see him today, we haven't decided whether we would like to bury him or have him cremated. I can't believe I'm talking about this AGAIN. I miss you so much Nibbly, I wish you were home...
  17. Freakinfreak

It's not looking good for Neo

He's gone... As best as I can explain/remember, here is what happened; There was a tumor around his liver which had caused abscesses that had then solidified. She had tried to remove them but there were masses and masses of them, that looked like bubbles when you drain the sink from washing...
  18. Freakinfreak

Sir Nibbly Neo

We gave you a home at 5 months when you were 'aggressive', we neutered, vaccinated and loved you. With attention, care, yummy food and lots of space, you thrived with us and learnt to trust us, and 'Granny' too! You loved to nibble things, you nibbly little man, sometimes wires, shoes, pyjamas...
  19. Freakinfreak

Thank you so much every one. I've asked her to not tell me what has happened until 4pm as then if I need to I can leave and just work through lunch on Monday. I'm about as upset as I can be at the moment, had a cry and some hugs from work people so just a waiting game now... We decided we...
  20. Freakinfreak

So xrays showed no change at all. Agreed that she can attempt removal. Crying st work in the toilets :cry:
Back