• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. harrietec

New Pet Carrier

Can anyone recommend a good pet carrier? Ours in on its last legs and I've had a look online but am totally overwhelmed by the amount of choice! It needs to be able to hold 2kg as a minimum really as Gus is a bit of a chunky monkey. Thanks!
  2. harrietec

Attempts to access my account

I've just received an email from Rabbits United telling me that someone has tried to access my account with an incorrect password 5 times and has provided the IP address of the person trying to gain access. Is this a genuine thing? Can I use the IP address to find who is trying to access my...
  3. harrietec

Mark has suddenly appeared

Hi guys. Probably worrying over nothing but our Lion head Poppy has suddenly got a prominent mark on her forehead? Has anyone come across this before? She is still young so could she still just be growing? I have tried looking underneath the fur but can't see anything and she doesn't seem in...
  4. harrietec

Hutch opinions

Hi everyone, We want to get a really nice big set up ready in our garden for the rabbits but OH isn't quite confident enough to build a hutch and run from scratch. We thought about finding an existing hutch and adapting/adding to it, does anyone have any advice or suggestions? We have found a...
  5. harrietec

First time bonding.

We rescued a young Lionhead called Poppy in August last year and after getting her spayed in early November we rehomed a 18 month old boy called Gus this weekend. We just tried their first bonding session and just thought I would throw what happened out there incase anyone has any advice or...
Back