• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

Bonding Neutered Male With Unneutered Female? (Both Docile)

Ok so I am trying to bond my neutered male lop with my new female lion head (unneutered) and need some help. I do plan to get her neutered in the next couple of weeks, but she is incredibly docile (just like my male) So I thought it was worth a try to see what happens. Ok so first bonding...
  2. A

Rabbit Savvy Vets Near Maldon,Essex

Just wondered if anyone knows of any rabbit savvy vets near Maldon, Essex?? (England) Thankyou :) Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk
  3. A

Weight loss since Ear infection

My buns currently recovering from an ear infection and slight head tilt. However he also lost quite a bit of weight before he was diagnosed with any problems... however his weight is now slowly going up!! Just wondered if any one else experienced this? Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk
  4. A

Headtilt remedies?

Currently my lop rabbit is suffering from head tilt and possible inner ear inection. His head tilt isnt servere but slightly noticable. Hes been prescribed Panacur for 28days, Baytril for a week and Metacam for a week also. Do the baytril and metacam measurements sound right? I just...
  5. A

Info about Head Tilt?

My rabbit has been showing the signs of head tilt recently. I took him to the vet and hes been prescribed Panacur for a month. Does anyone know the recovery period from head tilt? Will his head go back up right when hes healed? How early should I expect recovery symptoms? Thanks :)...
  6. A

Huge weight loss since neutering!?!?!

Ok so I got my rescue bunny George neutered over 2 months ago. Recently I took him to the vet because he had a strange fit type thing whilst I was stroking him ( it only lasted a few seconds) Whilst at the vets they said they thought it could be an ear infection as he had some grungy stuff...
  7. A

Opinions on Bonding adult bun with a baby bun?

I'm trying to look for a mate for my male lop George. He's only around 8 months and the soppiest rabbit I've ever seen! I previously tried to bond him with a neutered female (similar aged) but the match was not good and she just constantly attacked him and left him scared and a bit upset. It...
  8. A

Bonding Trouble

Ok so basically I have had my female rabbit Pepper for over 8 months and she is spayed and well accustomed to my house. Pepper is friendly, mischievous and very active. A couple of months ago we got her a male mate named George. George is quite lazy, friendly, sweet and loves attention and...
Back