• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Riggs

Treacle invites everybun and everyone to her 4th birthday bash !

Hi there Treacle, happy belated birthday greetings. Blue says Happy Birthday Treacle, Bloss says Nom Nom Nom
  2. Riggs

Elyse- May Have Had a Stroke-6th Feb-Stable at the Moment

Hi Jane, sorry to hear that Elyse is not doing so well, she is in the best of hands with you to care for her, sending lots of healing vibes for both of you. x
  3. Riggs

Storm - 19 May 2007 to 1 Dec 2016

So sorry you had to say goodbye to your friend, It is sometimes so hard to do the right thing and let go of them. Binky free Lovely Storm
  4. Riggs

Our wonderful bunnies - we miss you.

So sorry for your loss, it sounds like they all had a lovely life with you, I am sure you have lots of brilliant memories of them, sending loads of healing vibes your way. Binky free little Teeney, Weeney and Joey
  5. Riggs

Mabel - 'Queen of my Heart'

my heart goes out to you, Mabel has always been one of my favourite RU buns, Binky free at the bridge dearest Mabel. Sending you lots of love and light to see you through this difficult time.
  6. Riggs

Look who's living near me.

I wondered if 'she' was an escapee however 'she' is hanging round with other wildies and is using the same rabbit runs as them so obviously part of the warren, she 's definitely a youngster and really stands out from the crowd.
  7. Riggs

Pippin's gone!

Sorry to hear that you have had to let you friend go, often the kindest things to do are the hardest, Lots of calming vibes coming your way. Binky free at the bridge Pipin
  8. Riggs

Look who's living near me.

We have got a lot of wildies living on the edge of a park near me so used to seeing them out and about in the mornings and evenings, the other day I spotted this little bunster on the verge with some other wildies, it was the unusual colouring that caught my eye and just had to get some photos...
  9. Riggs

Scurry free, Skittle

Sorry to hear that you have had to let your friend go, sometimes the kindest things are the hardest. Scurry free little one.
  10. Riggs

I feel like I've lost a part of me..

So sorry you have had to let your beautiful Aurora go, many of us have been where you are, we question our decisions and have a bunch of what if's however in the end we must know that we do what we can when we can, and we make our decisions with love and kindness. Sending you lots of healing...
  11. Riggs

Count...the invisababies, count them 1, 2, 3... [U/D I think we have a conclusion...]

I count 8 little bundles of furry cuteness.
  12. Riggs

New invisarrival - the lovely Delilah: u/d 7 unexpected packages!!

Wow the patter of 28 tiny paws, what a surprise, if Delilah is anything to go by they could be several handfuls. I for one am willing to make a donation towards vacs and spays when the time comes, let me know if you need the help.
  13. Riggs

Binkie in peace Wally

So sorry to hear that you have had to let your friend go to the bridge, Binky free little Wally
  14. Riggs

Vibes for Clover please....2nd attempt spaying!

Sending lots of healing vibes for little Clover
  15. Riggs

Ragnar the Wild Bunny

Looks like he is doing well in yur care, sending loads of healing vibes for this little fellow, come on Ragnar you can do it, looking forward to a quick and safe recovery.
  16. Riggs

Ragnar the Wild Bunny

Sending lots of healing vibes for the little one, well done you for saving him.
  17. Riggs

Vibes needed for little stray bunny

Oh Dear, lots of healing vibes coming his way, Poor boy, come on Chive we are all routing for you.
  18. Riggs

Elaine has gone.

So sorry your friend has left for the Bridge, Binky free Elaine.
  19. Riggs

Happy Easter

Blosskins says "Happy Easter Hoomins" Blue says " Nom Nom Nom"
  20. Riggs

Healing vibes after spay

Lots of healing vibes for Bluebell and some calming ones for you, hope she picks up and is feeling better very soon.
Back