• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Desperate for help!

I will have a look at some of the threads :thumb: thank you :) I wish I could, but I live in Guernsey and we haven't got anywhere over here that does that kind of thing... I wish they did, it would be nice for her to be able to choose her own friend. :( Thank you for your help :wave: x
  2. S

Desperate for help!

Thank you for all the replies :) You've all been really kind. It honestly makes me feel like I must be doing something wrong with her, but to hear I'm not the only one makes me feel a lot better. I'm not sure about bonding... Initially I got Alfie (my 1 year old lion head) then decided I...
  3. S

Desperate for help!

She got much worse after I took her to be spayed. She has never really got over it. I couldn't even take her for her check up after the operation. Luckily they know I've had buns before so were happy enough to let me keep an eye on her and only take her back if she didn't seem well. That was 6...
  4. S

mabel

She's beautiful! What a lovely girl :love:
  5. S

Desperate for help!

Hi, I have 3 house buns. They all live separately. One is 9 the other 2 are just over a year old. I've only ever had boys and never really found them to be as much of a problem as my 1st ever female, Poppy. I had her since she was 8 weeks old from a shelter who handled her daily. She was ok...
  6. S

Major moulting!!!

Thank you everyone! I was just a bit worried! My others aren't like her and I was worried she was pulling it out but I've never seen her do it so she must just be moulting! At least I know she's not the only one! :D xxx
  7. S

Major moulting!!!

Hi everyone, I'm a bit concerned about my young female, Poppy. She is around 10 months old and was rescued from our animal shelter. She was well handled as a baby, but has always been very nervous!! Anyway, I had her spayed in March in the hope that her aggressive behaviour and nesting...
  8. S

Indoor housing advice!

Yeah. I have plastic based hutches with wire all over the top and sides etc, so it could be left with nothing in the base I just didn't know if that was ok?
  9. S

Indoor housing advice!

Thanks :D I have wood pellets which seem to be pretty good, but I'm just considering what main base to use as well. Some people have mentioned newspaper but poppy still has dyed paws from the newspaper when she was at the animal shelter so I'd like to try an avoid that if possible. It looks...
  10. S

Indoor housing advice!

Thanks everyone! Your advice has been great! :D I think I'll ditch the sawdust as it is causing such a mess, especially with the new babies! I'm not 100% sure what I'm gonna go for but I think I'll try a few things and see what works well. We are looking at new ideas to make/adapt homes for...
  11. S

Indoor housing advice!

Hi all!:wave: I have 4 indoor bunnies.. (All currently live separately, 3 neutered males and 1 female) I have one 10 year old (bunny) a 6 year old (Maxie) a 4 month old (Alfie) and the baby at 9 weeks (poppy). I have plastic based hutches with wire fronts for easy access in and out for them...
  12. S

Is Alfie lonely....? Hopefully not for much longer!!

Aww thanks! She is absolutely gorgeous! Her wonky ears just make her even more adorable. I don't think there's anything wrong cos it looks 'normal' for her I guess in a funny kinda way :love: Thank u, I really hope they get on!! :D I was wondering... I won't let Alfie out just yet I don't...
  13. S

Feeding a young bunny

Great thanks for the advice :D She's getting more confident every day so I think she's gonna be fine in no time :thumb: I've never had a baby this young, my youngest was 6 months when I got him and I just want to do everything to make sure she has the best chance of being tame :love:
  14. S

Feeding a young bunny

Great :D Thank you for that, I'll try tomorrow and see if she will take any from me :) She seems to really like them so hopefully she will soon be brave enough to come to me for them :thumb:
  15. S

Feeding a young bunny

Hi all, I have a new young bunny called Poppy, she's only 8/9 weeks old and a bit scared of me. She lets me pick her up and cuddle her but she doesn't come to me for food etc... I was wondering if there's any treats I can give her at this age that shouldn't upset her tummy :D so she might...
  16. S

Hi, thanks for that :D Yeah I will wait, she's so small and a bit scared still. Alfie is already double her size :love: I will have her spayed as soon as she's old enough and then once she's recovered I can go from there! Thank you for the advice :wave:
  17. S

That's great! Thank u for that! :D I will swap some toys etc around and see how it goes :thumb:
  18. S

So, after having Alfie for 6 weeks we decided to go to the animal shelter... And they had baby bunnies... All female :love: Although we were only going to have a look, half an hour later we had bought a new hutch and went back to choose! :D Welcome Poppy! She's absolutely gorgeous, 8 weeks old...
  19. S

Is Alfie lonely?

I will do, thanks :D
  20. S

Is Alfie lonely?

Thank you for that, I will wait a couple of months and see how they get on... Unless of course there's a little girlie somewhere near me looking for a home... :thumb:
Back