• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. R

Update on Nibbles, hand-reared baby

Just a quick post for anyone following, Nibbles is now about 5 weeks old and weighs 340g (up from 144g 2weeks ago). Pictures aren't brilliant because she won't stay still to be photographed!
  2. R

Indoor pen/run for tiny rabbit

I bought one of these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/8-SIDED-METAL-DOG-PUPPY-RABBIT-PET-PLAY-PEN-RUN-5-SIZES-SMALL-MEDIUM-EXTRA-LARGE-/380452005764?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Dogs&var=&hash=item5894b4e784 for my 4 week old hand reared baby as her box is getting too small and she wants to run around...
  3. R

3 week old baby, rest of litter died, now removed from Mum.

Hello, I have been directed here for advice about a bunny I have been given. She is the last survivor of a litter of six, approximately 3 weeks old (estimated as babies were already fully furred and mobile when noticed a week ago). The other five passed away one by one over the last week. No...
Back