• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. E

Looking for a male neutered great home awaits

Hi there I'm I Lanarkshire in Scotland I'm looking for a male nutered bunny to bond with my female I think she's lonely , if anyone knows of any bunnies needing a great home please contact me xx
  2. E

Lets see the inside of your shed set ups?

Im building a shed for my new giant rabbit im getting soon and im looking for some inspiration as to do with the inside of the shed, its all going to be insulated and its 6ft by 4ft .........let see :D
  3. E

Im looking for a breeder in scotland.............

of the continentak giant rabbit, i would like the yellow one. Couls anyone help me? Thank You
  4. E

The bunnies new home

Milo +fizz thanks for replying I understand where your coming from but buttons would be devastated if I separated them from her there like her babies they follow her about like a shadow and she constantly looks for them, she spends hours keeping them clean. I also have spaces in the run that the...
  5. E

The bunnies new home

It's not a clear pic but there's mesh all the way round it's half way up the fences and folded under the bark so u dee the bark it meshed too :-)
  6. E

The bunnies new home

Yeah they go into desperate cages at night. The to larger bunnies used to bully the small black one so they have been separate for a few months ( while living at my mums) and my wee black one was lonely so I got the 2 piggies to keep her company anyway since I was moving them to the bigger pen...
  7. E

The bunnies new home

Yeah they go into desperate cages at night. The to larger bunnies used to bully the small black one so they have been separate for a few months ( while living at my mums) and my wee black one was lonely so I got the 2 piggies to keep her company anyway since I was moving them to the bigger pen...
  8. E

The bunnies new home

Wig wam photo didn't work here it is hopefully lol [/URL]
  9. E

The bunnies new home

Update *with pics* Hey guys not been on in a while been busy . Well there run us finished and there home and they love it. I chose to go with heavy duty bird betting for the netting on top of the run and its been great do far. Our garden is also durrounded by a six foot fence too. I know some...
  10. E

The bunnies new home

yeah there outdoor rabbits v fluffy lol and have done well through this mad weather, yeah I had though about aviary panels where would I get them from to have a look at them. It would also keep them even dryer too
  11. E

The bunnies new home

Well I decided to bring my bunnies and guinnies home with me. I originally posted in intoductions bt I thought I would start this thread to keep yous up to date with the progress. Which has been slow due to mad weather but here are the photos from the beginning. Its goint to be an 18tf by 2m run...
  12. E

Bunn Binky

I just cleaded out there pens and bella decided she liked it lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=223-LP4Zk7k
  13. E

Bunny roofing

Where do you'd get the clear roof stuff for over the runs and what are the sheets called? I'm thinking about covering half my run x
  14. E

wire

can i be a bit daft and ask what are hanging cages?? :?
  15. E

Hello!! :D

thenk yous. Captain Helen: Bella and bubles live together, i had to seperate them from buttons as they ganged up on her ane beat her up she lost alloot of condition, so she was on her own for w hile but i thought she was lonely and the cold nights were coming so i got bill and ben to keep her...
  16. E

My bunny garden!

wow thts fab... I might just have to have a word with the other half lol :D
  17. E

Meant to mention also I have custom made thermal covers coming for the hutches too xxso they stay all snuggy xx I will add more pics when there's more progress
  18. E

Thank you's xx fee: the fence is going to be wooden slats and chicken wire up half the fence and also under the bark and turf. On the top I'm not sure what to use yet ideas would be great I did get a sample of bird netting. Our garden is also totally enclosed with a 6 ft fence you think they...
  19. E

Hi my names Emma, i have 3 bunnies Bella (1yr), Bubbles (4), Buttons (6)and 2 guinea pigs Bill and Ben.. both anout 5 months old, Bill is a peruvian guinea and Ben is an abbyssinian so im told. I have them currently living in 2 pens (built by mee :D ) within my horse stables at my mums yard. But...
Back