• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Please help me decide whether to continue bonding these two

Ok, well, I am trying yet again with SD and Lily (2 one year old spayed females--SD was supposed to be a boy, but turned to be a girl, she had never neen to the vet--so I spayed her to give this the best chance of working) and it is not going well. Fights keep breaking out and SD is really...
  2. S

Right Now, Girls first meeting, in the midst if it--no idea if this is going well???

So, I put my two spayed girls in a pen in a neutral space to try bonding for the first time. SD immediately began humping Lily. Lily took it the first 4 times, then they were jumping all over each other. I broke it up after a minute, but kept them in the pen. This happened immediately again...
  3. S

Challenges bonding two spayed females--is this a lost cause?

I have two buns, a lionhead mix and a rex. I had the lionhead first and she has always been kind of shy, never aggressive to me. Her name is Lily and she lived the first 8-10 weeks of her life as a feral bunny, but now, 8 or 9 months later, likes being petted and has always--I thought--been...
  4. S

Hi from Korea

Greetings from Korea and a relatively new rabbit owner. It all started last May when I found a baby white rabbit hopping around where I live. I thought she was an pet who escaped, and a group of neighbors and I managed to catch her--only to find that she was one of a litter of bunnies born of...
Back