• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Z

How To Change Password? (UD: Sorted)

Sorry, I bet this is really obvious :oops::lol: How can I change my password?
  2. Z

Feeling Like a Smug Bunny Mummy

I just got back from taking Ziggy and Florence to their yearly vaccination and general check up. The Vet said that they are the healthiest & best cared for rabbits that he's seen in months! Put such a smile on my face as before that I was having an absolutely pants day. Best of all - They...
  3. Z

Can My Rabbits Live In The Attic w/ Daily Access To Outdoor Run ?

:wave: Our attic's been fully kitted out as a bedroom & I'll soon be moving up there. I'm wondering if my buns can live up there as well as having several hours a day in their outdoor run. I have a secure pet carrier in which I'd transport the buns from their attic home to the garden bun run...
  4. Z

How To Stop Someone From Reading Your Posts ?

Is there a way that you can stop ('block') another forum member from reading your posts ? I don't feel comfortable with knowing that someone is possibly looking at what I am writing . Sorry if the answer's really obvious, I'm a bit rubbish with navigating forums ect . :oops::roll:
  5. Z

How Often Do You 'Check' Your Buns Bodies ?

Currently I comprehensively check my buns bodies fully for any problems maybe 4 times a week . Is this not often enough ? Obviously I would notice any visible issues several times a day but would not notice, say, a scratch on their backs . How often should comprehensive checking be done ? Xx
  6. Z

The 'Perfect' Diet ??

Ok, so obviously there probably isn't any one absolute overall winner . However, please post your ideas of a fantastic daily diet for buns with who have no current health problems . Currently I feel my buns diet is too pellet heavy, and although they have a limitless supply of hay and some...
  7. Z

Blackbird That My Neighbours Cat Killed UD: Another One!!

Yesterday, when I was putting my chickens in for the night I heard a massive commotion at the top of my garden. I quickly ran out of the chicken run and saw that my neighbours cat had a blackbird in his mouth, and other blackbirds were flying at him and screeching in the attempt to make him let...
  8. Z

Bunny-Safe Wood Varnish?

Any recommendations/suggestions? :wave::wave: Thank you in advance
  9. Z

What're your rabbits favourite toy/s? Suggestions please

:wave: I'm now feeling very happy with the arrangements my buns have regarding their housing & run. However, what I believe could be improved is the toys and entertainment their I'm giving them. Successful toys: They absolutely love the large wooden tunnel and a ball with a bell inside...
  10. Z

Run flooring advice?

:wave: Hi everyone, My Dad and I are currently in the process of building my two buns a large run. I'm planning to leave them the run unaccompanied, so I need it to be fox proof/non dig-outable. The point is for them to be able to access the grass, so I don't want to 'floor' it. I have large...
  11. Z

Moulting

I've had my mini lop, Ziggy, for almost a year and this is the first time I've noticeably seen him moult. Over the previous week or so he is loosing quite a bit of fur after our hugs. Please would it be possible for you guys to answer some questions I have? How often should I be grooming him at...
  12. Z

XL run recommendations please

:wave: I'm looking for a secure, large run for my two buns to play and exercise in. Most of the stuff I've seen so far is either very small or has poor customer reviews. Security is important as I want to be able to leave them in it when I go to sixth form (my Dad and myself could make some...
  13. Z

new bun: clear sticky discharge from eye AND scabs on back

SCABS: Over the last week I have found scabs on the bunny I brought from the rescue section at P@H last Saturday, she was there as no-one had wanted to adopt her (I'm so lucky to be the one to have her!). I have another rabbit who has not been in physical contact with her as she's only 12 weeks...
  14. Z

Standard Rex Breeders in Devon/South West?

:wave: I'm finding it near impossible to track down a Standard Rex breeder in Devon :(:(. I'd be willing to travel a little further. Has anyone got any pearls of wisdom for me? Thank you in advance :)
  15. Z

Can different types/sizes of rabbits live together?

Hi everyone, :wave: I have a fantastic 10 month year old mini-lop, Ziggy, who has been neutered, and so over the next couple of months I will be looking to get him a girlfriend (yay!) I would love some advice from people who have experienced different breeds being bonded, and to know if size is...
Back