• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. BeccyTune

Thuja conifer hedge

I m so confused. We have a small garden and half of it has a thuja hedge which runs along a picket fence. Ludo has suddenly taken to stripping the bark off it. When she does im hard pushed to get to her for ages as she parks her self between the hedge and the 4ft fence. Although my garden is...
  2. BeccyTune

How tall do u think a 'bed' needs to be?

Didn't want to read and run. I hope you have decided one to go for ( sorry I can't vuew the pix) and sorry your not happy with the hutch
  3. BeccyTune

I went for Fitch!

Day two of using it and Ludo seems very content..... dare I say it, no wee smell. Next week I will be getting some self adhesive floor tiles for her hutch and I have bought her an edible basket to put her hay in. Im so glad she is better. She was treated for cystitis but we don't really know...
  4. BeccyTune

Anyone use Easibed?

I found carefresh on Amazon for about £5, 14L. I thought that was reasonable or am I looking at the wrong thing? I have a big bunny but im limited on storage.
  5. BeccyTune

Anyone use Easibed?

Or what about carefresh?.... I don't know!
  6. BeccyTune

Anyone use Easibed?

I really don't know what to go for. The only thing that is stopping me for getting Fitch is I would like to be able to collect locally when I pick up Ludo's food. If anyone has some experience of using Easibed that woukd be fab
  7. BeccyTune

Advice on Fitch bedding please :-)

Ludo scratches everything up down to the wood so I think I nee a little extra something. She is a big girl and wee's alot. I can't see 10kg bags on the fitch website........
  8. BeccyTune

Well im all up for saving but I also want something that does the job and is safe for my girl. Not sure where I can store a 20kg bale though...... I can see my downstairs loo becoming a storage room!
  9. BeccyTune

Thank you
  10. BeccyTune

So no real need for straw? I suppose I could use straw in the winter.
  11. BeccyTune

Lets see the inside of your shed set ups?

That is one beautiful set up. I really wish my garden was bigger so I could do something this fantastic :-)
  12. BeccyTune

Hi all, After Ludo recovered well from her spay then her hernia op, we had the vet out in tbe early hours. Long story short she is being treated for cystitis..... big sigh. Thankfully she has perked up after the drugs so while she is happy and comfy I thought I would price some fitch bedding...
  13. BeccyTune

Are raddishes ok for buns?

Doesn't matter now, she likes the leaves but not the radish!
  14. BeccyTune

Are raddishes ok for buns?

So Ludo still has three more weeks to go until her hernia op so thats three more weeks being confined to her hutch or dog cage when she is in the house. She is so bored bless her I thought I might try her with some different veggies. Are raddishes ok? Lots about the leaves online then but...
  15. BeccyTune

Help with Metacam dosage -sorry me again

Thanks guys
  16. BeccyTune

Yes that would be the sensible thing to do! Hopefully I can get hold of them tomorrow
  17. BeccyTune

Its not very thin but I suppose that would work. I guess what I need to know really is what is classed as a drop. Are we talking tiny or something a bit more substantial. Either way Ludo is loving it!
  18. BeccyTune

Right it says on the bottle 1.5mg and 10ml. I have been told to give Ludo 15 drops daily on her food. Im splitting the dosage but what is an average dose when syrining? The drops are varying in size and I don't want to give my precious girl an overdose. This "drops" dosage is hardly an exact...
  19. BeccyTune

Update plus Metacam advice plz

What dose everyone usually give? Trying to find a rough equivalent in "drops" as some drops are bigger than others. I don't want to make her overdose
  20. BeccyTune

Update plus Metacam advice plz

Ive put the first dose on dandelion leaves and is was gone in seconds. Dont think we are going to have a problem there! She is not happy, she really wants to come out and play
Back