• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Hello!! I have a Lionhead/Conti Giant cross!

She looks stunning! What a beautiful colour!
  2. B

She looks stunning. What a beautiful colour!
  3. B

Oh wow!! How beautiful!! Looks just like Bobby did at that age just with a bit less of a mane. She definitely has the face and ears of a conti. So stunning. :love::love:
  4. B

No longer using litter tray :(

They are going everywhere though :( it's like they've never been litter trained. I even tried putting pellets all over the bottom of their cage like one big litter tray but its still not worked. I'll definitely reduce their space though, thank you :thumb:
  5. B

They have a corner one and a rectangular one. I've tried it all, hay in litter tray, put poos in litter tray, nothing seems to stop them from pooping on the carpet! Bobby the male will jump up on the sofa and wee and poo as well but he doesn't do it on the floor as much. It's really getting me...
  6. B

Yes she is! :(
  7. B

Just wondered if anyone could help. I adopted female bun and bonded her with my male bunny, bobby. He was really good with his litter tray and hardly ever pooped on the carpet. He even got out of the habit of doing it on the sofa after he was neutered. When I got my girly I knew it would cause...
  8. B

Advice needed please! ESMERELDA IS HERE!

It's sooo cute. I have some gorgeous pictures that i'll have to upload when I'm on my laptop!
  9. B

Bonding on the bathroom floor.

Awwww I feel so sorry for her. Time is a healer I guess!
  10. B

:wave: Thank you!! They love each other! :love:
  11. B

Hi guys. I increased their area and things are still going great. There was no change in their behaviour. Bobby is still humping her though :? He's also pulling out fur as he does it. Will this stop over time? She's sooo scared of me though :( I was told she was very friendly so I wasn't...
  12. B

Yes they started off by grooming themselves and flopping separately and I went in to check on them at 5:30am and they were laid together!! I'll definitely keep them in the bathroom until Sunday and if its going well then should I attempt to move them? Does anyone else have any tips? I'm...
  13. B

So when I move them into the living room am I better off using a puppy pen. When will I know that they will be ok to free roam? I know it will take a while. Yes, my bedroom is right next to the bathroom and with my door open I can hear everything!
  14. B

No I don't have another neutral space :( That was the ony one. I could try to keep them in there together. I'll just have to shower t my mum's haha!! Will they be ok in there together over night then? I'm scared I won't be there if they start to fight. Oh and yes they have lots of hay. Seems to...
  15. B

Had my buns together for about an hour and a half on the bathroom floor now. I have a spayed female and neutered male. It seems to be going well although Bobby keeps humping Esmerelda. She seems to settle and flop on the floor but then he goes and humps he head and constantly follows her around...
  16. B

I've got Esmerelda! I got my girl Esmerelda today!! She is very nervous but definitely a lovely bun! I've started the bonding on the bathroom floor as advised but they can't both stay in the bathroom all night so is it going to be ok to leave her in the bathroom and put Bobby in his cage? I've...
  17. B

How high should a pen be?

That's awesome everyone. Thanks so much :thumb:
  18. B

Yes they're both neutered so everything is sorted for now. Fingers crossed for love at first sight but I'm prepared for hard work! :lol:
  19. B

Yes I've tried all that already but he's a stubborn person! I'm more stubborn though which is why I am getting my own way haha! I'll definitely post some pics! I can't wait!!:love::thumb:
  20. B

How high should a pen be?

I've just been looking and I am struggling! I want something that I will also be able to use after they are bonded to keep them in one area of my flat. I need it just block them off from my living room bit so they don't jump on the sofa and behind the TV where all the wires are. The gap I need...
Back