• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Commissioning a bunny shed U/D IT'S ARRIVED!

Looks amazing. Just about to order two bespoke setups from Boyles aswell. Just wondering what state it's delivered in? Is it going to be hard to put together?xx
  2. S

8 Month Speyed female becoming aggressive over food

My single boy Thumper was bonded with a female named Tumble in September last year. He was 16 months at the time and she was 4 months. He was a single house bunny before that due to a failed bond with my other male (also rebonded with a female and house bunnies). In September we put all four...
  3. S

Happy Christmas from Super Simba xx

So happy to see Simba doing so well. Merry Christmas little guy :love:
  4. S

Rehomed: Tumble - 5 month old female lop - SURREY

A friend for my little Thumper and such a friendly, beautiful girl :love:
  5. S

Long-term boarding - Panacur?

My buns are going into boarding accommodation for six months whist we move back in with the in-laws to save for a new house. I don't regularly give them Panacur but is it recommended to give them a course in this circumstance? And if so, for how long? Going to miss them like mad :(
  6. S

Did the Burrowers Baby Rabbits REALLY End up as Pet Shop Stock ?

I've sent a formal complaint to the BBC, it's a disgrace. I suggested perhaps they "offset" their lack of insight by making a documentary into the plight of rabbits in this country in conjunction with the RWAF and the rescues who are struggling to rehome the thousands of rabbits they already...
  7. S

I know this is from 2010 but why would someone do this?

Makes my blood boil, sadistic woman. Poor poor bunny xxx
  8. S

Looks like I have a dental bun on my hands...

For the past two months Buster has been doing great, hates being touched by me again (obviously feeling better!! :shock:) no more incontinence and drinking a fairly normal amount for him. Where he had been drinking so much due to the pain it was causing incontinence (he has a weak bladder too)...
  9. S

Frozen tea-towels!

I decided to dampen a couple of tea towels, fold them in half and freeze them! Turns out the bunnies love laying on them to keep cool!! Tides them over whilst their ice pods are refreezing :)
  10. S

Rehomed: Waltzer and Carousel - 2xyoung female rabbits - SURREY

I have one of their sisters, Bella (was Dodgem!) She is bonded with my little boy Buster and has been with us a few months now. If I didn't have any other rabbits and I brought home two like Bella I would possibly have thought it may not be right to keep them as house rabbits. She is a lovely...
  11. S

Rabbit nicknames

I have Buster, Bella and Thumper. They all have the same nicknames: Monkey, Monkey-o, Pookie, Pooks, Pookie-o. Sounds ridiculous writing it down!!! No idea where they came from!!x
  12. S

Anyone tried Vetcare Urinary Tract Formula Pellets?

Bells and Buster have this due to Buster's ongoing incontinence problems. They love it. It's really reduced the level of calcium crystals in Buster's urine x
  13. S

Buster just choked on new pellets!

My vet didn't give anything although I asked about antibiotics. He said his chest sounded clear and his mouth looked ok, although his teeth are deteriorating already, despite only having a dental a few weeks ago. Looks like I have a dental bun on my hands. He is a lop with a tiny head so I...
  14. S

Buster just choked on new pellets!

Oh my goodness I am all in a spin, so scary to see. I am (was) in the process of changing him from the vetcare urinary tract pellets to the oxbow essentials bunny basics T pellets. He needs to be on a low calcium pellet but the vet doesn't want him on one with diuretic properties as he has a big...
  15. S

Hairy poo's!

When Thumper gets this I increase grooming him to once or twice a day and this really helps. I run wet hands over his fur to pick up any loose hair and brush him through to get rid of any matts hiding underneath x
  16. S

Low calcium pellets

My little Buster is on a low calcium diet. He has the Vetcare Urinary Tract Formula pellets, one handful twice daily. The pellets are really long pieces so it's good for teeth and they are high in fibre (Timothy Based) so good for tummies as well. I order mine from the Vet UK website, £5 per box...
  17. S

Incontinent bunny pulling out matted fur?

It's big clumps of just his bottom fur, he isn't losing hair from anywhere else so I don't think it's a moult. Just after I posted I noticed a few dribbles again, not feeling so optimistic now :(
  18. S

Incontinent bunny pulling out matted fur?

Buster had his first dental yesterday and since having pre-op metacam his bottom has been dry :thumb: Already his water intake has reduced and I'm really hoping we've got to the bottom of things. Anyway, I just saw all this fluff on the floor and thought he'd been digging at the carpet (hasn't...
Back