• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Snow-White

Oliver And GinStar Baby

been a few months alots changed bunny wise and real life figured id drop a few photos here :wave: Oliver sleeps by my feet while i do my college studies now:love:
  2. Snow-White

the Herbinator

I love this little man so so much he is such a fighter. Had our panacuar this evening and we are most disgusted :lol:
  3. Snow-White

Names and meanings?

Has anyone else noticed bunnies living up to their names? Herby was underweight when we got him, everything we give him gives him excess cecals.. so now he will only eat dried herbs and hay :roll: Oliver is deffinately the 'please mum can i ave sum'more?' kinda bunny:shock:
  4. Snow-White

cecals

Baby herb has Hay (unlimited) few pellets. he was on greens but he produced alot of cecals so we cut them out... then i cut his pellets down and now he is still not eating cecals. he is gaining weight at least but so many cecals un eaten, could this be something he never learned from his mum...
  5. Snow-White

camo

6. Snow-White

more of Herbs *cute warning*

7. Snow-White

Herb the derp

Bouncing on the bed is fun
  8. Snow-White

Oliver tank.

Mummeh is poorly? i kisses this better for you..:? :love::love::love:
  9. Snow-White

Herby and the bookshelf boogy

Hehe got a shelf sooo happpy!! the hay trough under the PC desk :love:
  10. Snow-White

baby Herbs, gots herbs

11. Snow-White

Herby

12. Snow-White

How to prepare oats for bunnies?

is it porridge oat they can have and how is it we prepare it for them:oops::oops:
  13. Snow-White

weight gain advice?

Herby only weighs 1lb 1oz he is 'supposed' to be 16 weeks but hes so so tiny, he was neglected by his previous owner. i can feel his ribs and spine. hes scoffing hay and pellets and im slowly introing herbs. is there anything else we can do to get him to gain quickly?
  14. Snow-White

I prays for somebunny....

To love me. and share my erbs!
  15. Snow-White

Oliver aka mini tank

our little tanks been through so much this last year but he seems to take it day by day happily :love: Deaf as a post i was hoovering while he had a sleep a cuddle with mummy:love:
  16. Snow-White

cheshire, rescues or bonding service?

With Boo gone, Oliver is now single, we have bought him inside for company for the time being but i just don't know what to do for the poor lad? we have to wait out 2-3 weeks before we are 'safe' from the myxi, but what with every bun being vac'd we should be okay now. we need to find him a...
  17. Snow-White

Big Boost

No more fighting big man, We decided although he had the spirit to fight his body was no longer able. i promised him the first sign of pain and id help him cross the bridge. Night night boost words will never describe the love and laughter we your mummy and daddy shared with you. Please please...
  18. Snow-White

Boosty Photo update

One week survival update. we were told 48 hours and hes still fighting. I hate having him in this cage but its the easiest to medicate and disenfect. are you taking photos of me human? he lives for his food. he cant eat pellets anymore so he just has his hay and his greens. hes doing...
  19. Snow-White

Myxi survivors

Has anyone had bunnies survive myxi. Im reading everywhere i should just PTS, but he is so healthy and fighting :? please someone give me some hope?:cry:
  20. Snow-White

Boosts Myxi Thread UD 4/6/2014

Im freaking out, just fed the boys their supper and boosts eyes and ears are swollen, and his genitals he seems to have snotty nose, but no nodules? Im just ringing round all our emergency vets now :cry::cry: pray for my big lump please:cry::cry::cry::cry:
Back