• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. bunnybabbitsboing

Help with rabbit boarding for one month

Hi everyone So I really need some help, I'm looking to go into rehab for 28 days and need to find someone to look after my 2 rabbits. Just wondering if boarding for one month is easy to find? Thought this would be the best place to ask. This is the final thing I need to sort before I can go...
  2. bunnybabbitsboing

Rabbits in small cages on Come Dine with Me :(

Just watching cdwm on channel 4 and the young couple have 2 rabbits kept separately in 2 small cages. Makes me so sad and angry [emoji35] And she said one day she wants to take them for a walk! [emoji20] [emoji20] [emoji20] Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk
  3. bunnybabbitsboing

Syringe feeding sadness and support

My bunny Tiny, who is a Belgian hare cross rex is off his food :( And has been off his food on and off since last Saturday, so almost a week. He's been to the vet twice, and has meds, I'm syringe feeding him with his meds and food. He hates it, I hate it. He gets so stressed and it makes me...
  4. bunnybabbitsboing

So annoyed!

So the rabbit I adopted last week from my workmate seen here http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?458905-He-s-here!-With-pics-)-U-D-post-19 Arrived with an unopened bag of nuggets which I thought was a little odd but thought maybe the last packet had been used up. But since he's...
  5. bunnybabbitsboing

He's here! With pics :) U/D post #19

Some of you may remember my post from a few weeks ago about me taking on my workmates bunny. Well he's here finally, and super cute :love: His nails need trimming and he needs to be neutered, but other than that he's in great condition. I'm letting him settle in, but when I went to check on...
  6. bunnybabbitsboing

Rabbit lovers will understand...U/D Pics!!

So at work 2 days ago I heard about a bunny that needs rehoming. He was my workmates and since she has moved in with her boyfriend she doesn't have the room for him :roll: She passed him over to her mum who has rabbit proofed her garden, but her husband isn't happy because the bunny has been...
  7. bunnybabbitsboing

I made a trio :)

Sadly back in May I had to have Flopsy PTS as she got flystrike :cry::cry: After giving Tiny time to grieve I decided it was time to see if I could bond my remaining 3 rabbits. For the last 2 months they shared playtime in the garden separated by a puppy pen. All signs were good :D So I...
  8. bunnybabbitsboing

Giant rabbit in Daily Fail today

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2301884/Hopping-worlds-fattest-Easter-bunny-Hungry-rabbit-Ralph-weighs-3st-8lbs--thats-heavier-average-year-old-child.html :roll:
  9. bunnybabbitsboing

Can I keep my hay...

...in a duvet cover. I get my hay from hay for pets, I get 9.5kg in a plastic bag, I know this isn't good for it. So would it be better to keep it in a duvet cover, as I have a spare one. It has poppers on it, should I change the fastening? Thanks :D
  10. bunnybabbitsboing

I bought a runaround system

And finally installed it today. My buns haven't used it yet. I have put treats at the other end, but are there any other suggestions to get them to use it? I can't wait for them to use it but they don't seem very interested :( I am very frustrated :lol:
  11. bunnybabbitsboing

FAO- people who use blankets in the hutch

I have just had the engineer out to unblock the filter of the washing machine :roll: I have a machine that doesn't have a filter that is accessible, so an engineer has to be called :roll: He said the filter had hay in it, it wasn't too much but had created a blockage. So my question is how do...
  12. bunnybabbitsboing

Just saw rabbit for sale on ebay:(

:( I was just looking at rabbit hutches on ebay, just in case there's a good one near me, unlikely I know. There was a listing for rabbit hutch plus extras, I clicked on it as the rabbit was in the picture in a run which I thought was a bit strange. The person was listing the rabbit for sale...
  13. bunnybabbitsboing

Bonding Flopsy and Tiny - 6hrs in! U/D Post 7

I started bonding Flopsy and Tiny this afternoon and 6 hours in I have some photos:D Excuse the messy blanket, they've been in there 6 hours, I'm going to tidy it up before bed I'm pretty pleased it seems to be going well:D And a night on the sofa for me:D It will be worth it tho if...
  14. bunnybabbitsboing

Just ordered a happy hutch!!!

I have just ordered a massive happy hutch and run The hutch I ordered is 6ft x 3ft x 3ft, so nice and big. I'm so pleased I can't wait for it to arrive:D
  15. bunnybabbitsboing

My new bunny addition

I got a new bunny!! I found him on preloved, his owner was reducing the amount of rabbits she has as her husband died and she can't afford them all:( He is a belgian hare cross rex and his name is Tiny. We were going to change his name but decided it suits him. We have had him 2 weeks now and...
  16. bunnybabbitsboing

Hi everyone :) pics added

Hello everyone I'm Vanessa and I have 3 lovely rabbits. They are all female, all lops, all about 3 years old and are all spayed and vaccinated:D I found this forum about two months ago when my smallest Loppy got EC:cry: But she is now fully recovered and just has a slight head tilt. I have...
Back