• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

Daily Bonding updates.

Ok so i am starting to slowly attempt a bond with my 2 netherland dwarfs. The idea of this thread is so i can update with whats happened each day and also so that if i make a mistake or bad decision that hopefully someone can point it out! Day 1: So today i got them both into the bath (best...
  2. L

Age at which rabbits can start eating fresh veg.

I was always under the impression that as soon as a kit is weaned off of mum that it can gradually have fresh veg (leafy greens etc) introduced into its diet. I have heard a lot of people say that they should have ANY fresh veg until the age of 16 weeks. Is there a correct answer or does it...
  3. L

Noah wants a treat!

Bought some Fenugreek Crunches and he loves them! Gimme dat treat Thanks
  4. L

Couple of pics of 2 of my buns!

Only a couple of Noah and Corvin, ill try to get some of Curtis when i let him out soon! This wasnt a stretch he was actually sat like this for a while! Its a hard life being a rabbit.
  5. L

I know you all like pictures..

So i thought id share some more!
  6. L

What do you line your cages with?

Hey guys, just trying to find out what you all use at the bottom of your cages / dog crates for indoor rabbits. Ive tried woodflake but im not keen on it, Ive put some fleecy "pet bed" type things down which i got from a pound shop but they tend to just bundle them up and also one of mine isnt...
  7. L

Just some pics of my bunnies!

Hey all just felt like sharing some pics of my 3 boys! From left to right Curtis > Noah > Corvin Noah in the tunnel: nomnom: After coming home today for me to see he had leaped out of the pen (which i knew he could but wanted to see) and made a RIGHT mess for me to clean! (not litter...
  8. L

New addition!

Here is my new bunny, its a chinchilla rex (standard). He is 4 months old and gorgeous! Im not set on a name but a few colleagues think i should name him Noah after the place where i work and got him from. Just thought id share!
  9. L

After 1st day of bonding.w

So i started bonding my 2 boys late last night and continued today and well these are the results! and also a video! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4006100546257 Id say its been pretty successful so far!
  10. L

First meet!

It is early days and i didnt plan on letting them meet until 6 weeks after Curtis' castration but they have really been itching to meet one another so i very cautiously let them have a short meet today and they seemed so good with each other. This looks like Curtis is being very defensive but...
  11. L

Hey!

Hello all! My name is Liam and I am 21 years old and from Plymouth. I have 2 rabbits, both netherland dwarves (one sable marten and one black) although i think one is crossed with something! Here is a picture of them both: I am also going to be soon getting another rabbit, either a...
Back