• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

I Had an Assistant Whilst I did a Bit of Weeding in the Garden This Evening

haha fair enough clever little hamster then!
  2. L

I Had an Assistant Whilst I did a Bit of Weeding in the Garden This Evening

How exactly do you ensure she doesnt just run off as hamsters can be pretty quick! Is it in an enclosed space?
  3. L

What don't rabbits like the taste of?

Anything from the onion or garlic family is VERY toxic. onions (or anything from the onion family) contains a compound called Allyl Propyl Disulphide. Allyl Propyl Disulphide actually harms RBCs (red blood cells). The actual condition they can get from ingesting onions is Heinz body anemia...
  4. L

April in her new cage :)

Lovely :) is she a chinese dwarf?
  5. L

Daily Bonding updates.

They have actually been together before and where REALLY good. Lots of laying down next to each other cuddling and grooming. But it would always end in fighting. I stopped it and was bitten hard on the foot and its actually scarred. I dont want anything to happen to the rabbits so i layed off...
  6. L

Daily Bonding updates.

Yes of course :P
  7. L

Daily Bonding updates.

Ok so i am starting to slowly attempt a bond with my 2 netherland dwarfs. The idea of this thread is so i can update with whats happened each day and also so that if i make a mistake or bad decision that hopefully someone can point it out! Day 1: So today i got them both into the bath (best...
  8. L

Age at which rabbits can start eating fresh veg.

I was always under the impression that as soon as a kit is weaned off of mum that it can gradually have fresh veg (leafy greens etc) introduced into its diet. I have heard a lot of people say that they should have ANY fresh veg until the age of 16 weeks. Is there a correct answer or does it...
  9. L

Happy Birthday Stephen! *Pic Heavy*

Happy birthday Stephen! I love Dutches!
  10. L

Noah wants a treat!

Bought some Fenugreek Crunches and he loves them! Gimme dat treat Thanks
  11. L

Agoraphobia

Id assume that most rabbits are agoraphobic to a degree. Its in their nature as a rabbit! How do you know yours suffers from this?
  12. L

Bedding

What she said!
  13. L

Nail clipping

You will need to find a way of holding them secure, put them on your lap and try to calm them down and attempt to touch the feet, it may take a while for them to trust you to do this but its worth it. If you really cannot hold him you can wrap him in a towel with his front paws out and try that...
  14. L

Couple of pics of 2 of my buns!

Only a couple of Noah and Corvin, ill try to get some of Curtis when i let him out soon! This wasnt a stretch he was actually sat like this for a while! Its a hard life being a rabbit.
  15. L

Furbuster moult comb and accessories sites

Id suggest getting a furminator too. I have the medium dog sized one and its amazing!
  16. L

Your dream breed?

Always wanted a rex and have one now! Id also like a flemish giant or papillion and a belgian hare!
  17. L

Carefresh has changed!

Carefresh isnt like litter. It is a soft bedding made of celulose fibres!
  18. L

Carefresh has changed!

We still have some carefresh in work but once the stock we have is gone there wont be anymore!
  19. L

Is this normal?? Special poo question.

They are cecotropes :) perfectly normal.
  20. L

The hay rack!

Is there an online link you can share for it? EDIT: http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/60128661/#/80010222 Found it EDITEDIT: £7.50 delivery! im ok thanks!
Back