• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Tonya

Kokina (Pruchka) August 1999-8.12.2014

And here goes my first post here :cry: When I was like 12 years old, I desperately wanted a dog friend. So much that I would take homeless dogs and play with them at our flat. So my parents decided to get me a dog - and they couldn't pick a better one. The sweetest, most gentle soul came into...
  2. Tonya

I couln't rent an appartment because of my bunny

Hey all I just wanted to rant for a while...With my bf, we need to move out as soon as we can. Now we live with my sister, but my bf and my sister are both very dominant and there has been a lot of conflicts. Plus it's a small place and the whole living with both my sister and bf is kind of...
  3. Tonya

Chrissy - eye removal :( Any tips ?

Hey all, Lately Chrissy has been sneezing with a white secretion coming out of her nose. We went to the vents (a few months ago), she had series of tear duct flushes and eye/nose drops and she eventually went back to normal. A few weeks ago the problem came back and our vet told us that this is...
  4. Tonya

Chrissy sneezing, snuffles?

Hey all, I am not quite familiar with snuffles :roll: Chrissy has this problem for 2 weeks already!. First I went to a vet nearby cause our usual one is on maternity leave and the clinic is very far..She sneezes, has some white mucus going out of her nose. She eats and behaves like usual. The...
  5. Tonya

Jack russel?

The mother of by bf is currently working in Belgium, taking care of a sick man. Once she did a conference call with him and his sister. They asked her: -Mum, what are you doing in the weekends? You go out often here? She replied: -Well I feel a bit lonely...but it's funny, in the garden...
  6. Tonya

so my cat Bobby learned how to open my bedroom door....

And made me woke up in the middle of the night to find him lying in the rabbit's cage:P Bunny was on the sofa, on top of my boyfriend's clothes, and seemed to punish me for letting the intruder in her home by pooping an enormous pile on them:lol: Good that he likes her too much to be mad:lol:
  7. Tonya

I think Chrissy has a head tilt...

Yesterday she was up for her dental with her new vet for the first time, as her usual left for her maternity leave. She had one front tooth regrown (her front teeth were extracted after a bone infection) and the new vet extracted it (she said that if it seems too difficult for her she'll just...
  8. Tonya

How can I understand if she eats enough?

Since we moved out Chrissy is a bit anxious. She lifts and throws away her food bowl. Since her bedding is woodshavings I can't see through them if she has eaten her food or not. Soon it'll be time for a dental (her last dental was done on 1.01 :D so almost 5 months have passed, I suppose she'll...
  9. Tonya

laminated floor-creative ideas

Ok so it has been me and Chrissy for 4 years already. We have always slept in the same room, her cage by my bedside. Her munching and nibbling makes me feel safe and sleepy :) She is free range, I bunny-proof my bedroom without blocking entire areas cause I really hate how it looks with the...
  10. Tonya

Mincho

Mincho is a doggy I had when I was a teenager. He is the son of my adorable old lady Kokina, who lives with my parents and is currently 14 years old. He was the last from her babies to be rehomed cause we loved him so much and we wanted to keep him :) Now he lives with a lovely family with 3...
  11. Tonya

Tom Waits and a bunny

Dunno if you like the film 7 psychopaths but it combines bunnies and Tom Waits so I'm :love::love:
  12. Tonya

New tooth growing

My bun had a teeth extraction last year and all of her 4 front teeth were extracted. Some time in between the two extractions, she had a "pectus" or "pect" (as the vet called it) growing. It was like a very little tiny tooth on the stop where her upper front tooth was. When the vet was removing...
  13. Tonya

What is the healthiest bunny breed?

I am really curious! If I have another rabbit one day...
  14. Tonya

Hungering bunny to make it eat more hay?

Have you tried this? What is the minimum amount of dry food for a 1,7 kilo bun in order to stimulate it to eat hay without gut damages?
  15. Tonya

she's drivnig me nuts

After her dental Chrissy took like 2 weeks to start eating normally. The reason? I didn't know it, no vet knew it either. Well.... Its seems she is a very picky lady, and after feeding her with the same pellets I gave her when I was syringe feeding her (they soak really well) , she wouldn't eat...
  16. Tonya

In how many days...

...a bunny should start nomming normaly after the dental?
  17. Tonya

readigrass bunny help

So, it's been a while since I want to try Chrissy on Readigrass. She eats none, or just a pinch from any other hay I bought her. Problem is they can't deliver it to Bulgaria:( So I'm looking for a nice person that I can use as a mule:) I plan to pay the readigrass online with my visa card and...
  18. Tonya

unfortunate return/u-dental done

I was home for Christmas, and I left some friends of mine take care of Bobby the cat and Chrissy the bunny. I came back yesterday, Bobby was fine and happy, but Chrissy not so much. Her bowl was full, I suppose she didn't eat a lot from it, and her butt was all messed, more messed that I have...
  19. Tonya

the SMELL - litte update 2nd page

Ok, here I go...My flat smells awful! It is quite old and the pets don't help...I bought two air fresheners, I open the windows daily....I change Chrissy the bunny's wood shavings once per 5-7 days (not often enough maybe?) and Bobby the cat's litter once per 10-12 days (although on the pack of...
  20. Tonya

Bobby settled in quite well

Bobby, the stray cat I took in, turned out to be a pretty nice, cute and fluffy fur ball so we became friends quite quickly. Till now he doesn't care about Chrissy, sometimes he's observing her for some minutes and goes away. He likes a lot to sleep on the table and to munch my sister's Feng...
Back