• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. lovelybun

Air fresheners

Hi so today my brother went into my room and said it 'smells' like rabbits. he grabbed the air freshener and started spraying alot:evil: my bunnies were running around the room and chris ran right under where he was spraying. I am so worried they will get sick and die. My brother is very hard to...
  2. lovelybun

My NEUTERED Rabbits STINK!!!!!

My two rabbits were neutered a few months ago and they have started peeing and pooping EVERYWHERE! I was told by countless people that rabbits, if neutered, will smell less and be litter trained more easily! Now both of my rabbits have started peeing in their hay, on their beds and the litter...
  3. lovelybun

Skinny Bunny?

Hi my rabbit Chris seems to have gotten skinnier. I can feel his backbone very distinctly(I cant see it though).He doesnt look skinny, just slim. He is very alert and does not seem sick at all. I have not been feeding them as many pellets as i used to(about 1 1/2 handfulls a day for two bunnies)...
  4. lovelybun

runny nose, Suffles? Is this an improvement?

hi so my rabbit Chris has had a runny nose for a while now at first he had started sneezing and then he had slight clear nasal discharge, later he had whitish discharge on and off. we had him on antibiotics for 11 days and now he has only slight nasal discharge. is this an improvement? or should...
  5. lovelybun

what makes rabbits shy?

what makes rabbits shy and hard to handle?
  6. lovelybun

Snuffles

My rabbit Chris has a runny nose. the vet gave me some antibiotics called 'chlorpalm'. now Chris has a runny nose on and off. in the day time he usually has a dry nose and in the evening he sneezes and a little milky stuff comes out (not very much only enough to make his nose wet). he is very...
  7. lovelybun

Slightly damp/runny nose?

Hi Chris has a slightly runny nose. He sneezed a few times. could he be allergic to the dust in his hay? other wise he seems fine.:wave:
  8. lovelybun

drying grass indoors

Hi I was wondering if I could dry grass indoors on the window sill for my bunnys? my room gets alot of sun.
  9. lovelybun

Alfalfa Hay

Hi someone emailed me today saying he has a bale of timothy/alfalfa hay mix. I was wondering if it is alright for bunnies to have some alfalfa hay in their diet.:wave:
  10. lovelybun

Bonding questions

Hi I have a few questions about bonding my two rabbits (they have both been neutered so I can Have a clear conscience about that:lol:). I am planning on starting bonding sessions in about two weeks when they are fully recovered after surgery. I was wondering how long it takes to have the bunnies...
  11. lovelybun

Can rabbits eat horse hay?

Hi I was wondering if rabbits can eat horse hay? The hay I buy at the petstore is horribly expensive(23 dollars for a 96 ounce bag!!:evil:) I live in the country surrounded by hay bales and i feel really stupid about buying this expesive hay when I can buy 5 times as much for the same price from...
  12. lovelybun

Neutering Question

Chris has been neutered this morning and was at the vets until three O' clock(to recover). He has been at home three hours already and he has not urinated or defecated yet. I am trying to get him to take more fluids to prevent stomach impaction. He has eaten a little. Is it normal for him not to...
  13. lovelybun

free range bunny_ wire chewing

Hi my bunnies live in my room and at night they keep me awake. I was thinking of bunny-proofing my room so they would have more room and would not chew at their cages soo much( its driving me crazy!!!:(). Do you think that would make them happier AND quieter?
  14. lovelybun

loose teeth

Can rabbits have 'loose' teeth? What would you have to do about it?:?
  15. lovelybun

bunny dream home

Hi I want to build my bunnies a 'dream home'.:D Any Ideas?;)
  16. lovelybun

chewing?

Can rabbits damage their teeth when chewing on thier cage but not pulling at it?:?
  17. lovelybun

orange urine

Hi maddy has very orange urine and i am worried because she is not spayed yet:(. She is around one year old. Is there any cause to be concerned about the colour of the urine:?? I am going to have her spayed soon.:D
  18. lovelybun

tooth problems

Could some one post a pic of slightly twisted lower incisors?:? Thank you!!!:D
  19. lovelybun

Chewing

How can i stop my bunnies from chewing their cages?
  20. lovelybun

tooth problems

one of chris's lower incisors is slightly twisted inward. i am worrying myself sick! his upper incisors are as short as the peg teeth right behind them!:cry: his lower incisors are quite a bit longer. it looks like he is wearing them down quite well though. he dosn't have any problems with...
Back