• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Recent castration

So my boy was castrated on monday, I have had a look at him but can see no entry wound? I've had a little look around to his disgust but found nothing?! His scrotum has been left and appears empty. I'm just a little mythed! Is it normal not to be able to see the entry wounds? I don't want to...
  2. B

Housing a spayed rabbit

We have recently chosen a rescue rabbit. She is being spayed on friday and then being delivered to us the same day all being well! I was just wondering would it be better to keep her inside or outside after the op? (She is used to living outside) aslo should they give her metacam to bring home...
  3. B

Need some ideas

So I have this dog kennel. I'm wanting to convert it into a rabbit friendly fun home. It's all painted and has a window in the shed bit. But does anyone have any ideas what I can kit it out with? My partner wants everything free standing. Also the outside run in graveled. Is that ok for our...
  4. B

Henry Bunny

Here is our little terror Henry. He chases the cat, Piddles on the carpet, chews the skirting board and grunts and chases our hands when he's in a bad mood but we don't half love him!
  5. B

Moving our rabbit outside.

Me and my partner have a 5 year old netherland x. He has lived inside all his life and occasionally been out in his run. We are wanting to move him outside as he is constantly urinating everywhere! We have tried litter training and neutering but with no success. We now have a 4month old baby so...
Back