• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. natsusakura

Any spare vibes for Honey? UD post 181

Topping up the vibes pot. And what a nice update to see :) xxx
  2. natsusakura

Calling All Those Who Have Lops- a Request

Parsley has no problems with abscess at all. (touchwod) but his ears do flare up every now and again with inflammation especially in his left ear. its because the ear canal is narrow and rubs. we manage with baytril ear flushes when it flares up and pain killers as required. He hates his ear...
  3. natsusakura

What would you do? UD haha I was right!

You are perfectly reasonable. blackavar being a dental bun is unforseen circumstances. i think your oh is the one being unreasonable imo.
  4. natsusakura

Mable

Lots of hugs to you, rip mable xxx
  5. natsusakura

Lady Lydia- Acute Pyelonephritis U/D 11th July

Lots of vibes for her continued improvement xxxxxxx
  6. natsusakura

Floki the wild baby rabbit

Aww floki is so cute! are you a fan of Vikings by any chance? :p and those pics are cracking, love the one where youce caught her hopping :)
  7. natsusakura

Buddies Bunny Rescue to close :(

Very sad, fbrc are tight for space but have said they will help in whatever way they can.
  8. natsusakura

Grimlock has passed away :(

Just seen this so very sorry xxxxx
  9. natsusakura

what do you have in your bunny first aid kit...

Metacam emeprid both from the vets on prescription. infacol - supermarket syringes - bought from vet recovery food - bought online came with 15ml syringe a powder to stop bleeding, but flour works just as well. bandages hibiscrub - bought from vet cotton buds nail clippers think that's all :lol:
  10. natsusakura

Rabbitless

wow Lucy is adorable! its so exciting your getting ready for new bun/bunnies rubyted :)
  11. natsusakura

baby Herbs, gots herbs

Aww :love: what a cutie :)
  12. natsusakura

A Few More Photos of Little Nell

Wee cutie :)
  13. natsusakura

Lord Herbert of Lopsley

What a lovely boy :love:
  14. natsusakura

Have had to let Cutie-pie go.

Just seen this, so very sorry Amanda xxxxx
  15. natsusakura

Nose noises

Parsley had a choking episode and since then he grunts and snuffles as hes eating food and snores when hes sleeping and dreaming not everytime he dreams just when his breathing gets quicker, like he must be dreaming of running or something. got him checked out and everything was fine, though he...
  16. natsusakura

Bobbie,Elyse + Zac- Updated 23rd May Post 63

Lots of hugs and vibes for you and the buns Jane xxx
  17. natsusakura

I am crying so much

So very sorry, thinking of you xxx
  18. natsusakura

Marbles' whiskers are singed...?!

I have a bunny who stays nowhere near any wires and sometimes has singed whiskers. i figured that when they were grooming themselves they acidentaly bit or damaged the whiskers as they did their ears :) never did mine any harm and i also have a bonded pair and bailey has an over obsession with...
  19. natsusakura

PAH Snugglesafe ***OFFER ON***

i thought they were confirmed to be the opposite? As in not ok to freeze.. Think there's a thread digging around here somewhere.
Back