• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Dobedo

does anyone clean litter trays every two days?

I clean mine out every day, morning, altho at night in the summer I do check and remove poops around their house if needed. I use newspaper and hay.
  2. Dobedo

Can anyone recommend a rabbit savvy vet in Bedfordshire please?

Just to let you know had the vet visit at the Ark today and they were all wonderful, very kind, helpful staff and a vet who actually seemed interested! Very refreshing! The vet said Bertie's head swaying may be due to his eyes or neurological but he's showing no signs of any thing else wrong...
  3. Dobedo

Foxes - dont think 'dog' think cross between cat and squirrel (but with big Teeth)

I have a black plastic 8ft tunnel, one end attached to my shed the other to a large heavy 8x6ft run. I only put the run on grass when I know I am going to be at home. I shut down both ends at night and put the bunnies inside (much to their dismay) as I worry about foxes. They don't free range at...
  4. Dobedo

Foxes - dont think 'dog' think cross between cat and squirrel (but with big Teeth)

Thanks for the reminder, Some advice please? I was told my runaround tunnel to my shed and run are fox proof, am worried now- has anyone had any problems with foxes and these?
  5. Dobedo

Fox got in :-(

I'm so so sorry for your loss, how very sad for you, your family and Bolt. Thinking of you xxxx:(
  6. Dobedo

Very exciting day today, collected my rescue rabbits today :)

Hey Jenova, thanks for your reply. Yeah I have done some reading on this site and asked about Bertie. I took them to the vets this morning and they said yes it could be his eyes as you mentioned. He sways his head from side to side gently every so often and then off he goes as normal. He's not...
  7. Dobedo

Hey thanks very much :D still a bit of tweeking to do here n there and altering the roof on the run to stop the big rain puddles when its raining heavy. I got an awful lot of ideas from this site and people's advice which was v helpful. Thought the hutch inside the run would help keep them...
  8. Dobedo

Rabbit Insurance

I'm also looking into insurance for my two new rescue buns and also thought i'd get my two cats covered as well. Without hijacking your thread... I've also got a quote for all four with pet plan and they seem ok, looking also at helpucover and vetsure-which my vets use...anyone had dealings with...
  9. Dobedo

photos of my bunnies ,

ahh bless them, very cute!!:love:
  10. Dobedo

New Omelette and Eggburt photos

Major cuteness factor!!!:love::love: they are very lovely!
  11. Dobedo

Hey thanks very much every one, they are absolutely lovely eh?! even though I'm very biased :love: Building the shed was a nightmare in all the rain we've had over the last few months but we got there, eventually! All of the windows are removeable for if we get warm/hot weather (a tip I got off...
  12. Dobedo

** pic heavy** Hey there, have now worked out (I think!) how to load photos onto photobucket and maybe on here..so here goes pics of my set up and my new rescue bunnies Bertie and Lily... Bertie is the white bunny with black nose, ears and tail, Lily is the agouti...
  13. Dobedo

Thanks for all your help. I've made my enquiries and have booked my rabbits in with Ark for tomorrow morning, they were rescue rabbits from the RSPCA so have their myxi buy need their vhd and a check up. They seemed very nice and helpful, have also registered my two cats with them :)
  14. Dobedo

Hey thanks very much Hugo's there, yeah I wasn't impressed with Hardings :( and really want to find a vet with rabbit knowledge. Thanks for the recommendations, I'll prob go with Ark or Boness. Will ring them both and see what they say about their particular vets with rabbit knowledge. Thanks X
  15. Dobedo

Ahh excellent! Thanks very much for that thread, it's been really helpful. I used Hardings in Leighton before n wasn't impressed with their rabbit care, always have been great with my cats though. A friend said she heard he new Boness one in flitwick wasn't great for animal care but haven't...
  16. Dobedo

Can't anyone recommend a rabbit savvy vet in Bedfordshire?

Hey thanks very much, I wasn't sure which area to post my thread in, thank you :wave: Also just realised I posted can't anyone instead of can anyone! Silly me! :? Thanks again Debs x
  17. Dobedo

Hiya Wondered if anyone can recommend a rabbit savvy vet in Bedfordshire? I'm thinking of getting a new vet who are more knowledgeable with rabbits than my previous vet (I had rabbits yrs ago n although my vet was ok they weren't very knowledgeable about rabbits). Thanks in anticipation Debs x
  18. Dobedo

Can't anyone recommend a rabbit savvy vet in Bedfordshire?

Hiya Wondered if anyone can recommend a rabbit savvy vet in Bedfordshire? I'm thinking of getting a new vet who are more knowledgeable with rabbits than my previous vet (I had rabbits yrs ago n although my vet was ok they weren't very knowledgeable about rabbits). Thanks in anticipation Debs x
  19. Dobedo

Thanks Wendie, I will do :) Will check out the sticky on how to post pics and get them posted asap :D
  20. Dobedo

Hiya all :wave: I've had a very exciting day today, have collected my rescue rabbits, Bertie and Lily today! After months of my OH and I building a shed 6ft x 6ft (for the first time I must add), insulating and boarding it etc etc also have attached a runaround tunnel from shed to a great 8ft x...
Back