• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

Frances Harcourt-Brown 2017 Owners Days U/D P821 - next event 16 September 2017

I have used this as one of my buns died suddenly. Turned out he had bacterial abscesses in the liver which unfortunately can present as a sudden death with no previous outward symptom :(
  2. K

Floki the wild rabbit

I'm sorry :( wild bunnies are so fragile. She had the most wonderful life
  3. K

anyone had/got a rabbit with 3 legs

Echo what twigs says. It does also depend which leg it is. I have one bun who lost a front leg and you'd never know she was missing anything but Toby is missing a rear leg and has a curved spine. He needs low entry litter trays and I clean his ear. He keeps his bottom clean and can reach to get...
  4. K

Didn't Frances say this year will probably be the last :(
  5. K

after the cake is served I will be the other fat one. Before that I'll be the brown one helping twigs way sell forage :)
  6. K

Poor Frances needs a course in BCCing. Oops
  7. K

Been given a leveret - feeding

Hope you can get some advice from an experienced rehabber. Leverets are notoriously hard to hand rear. :(
  8. K

Been given a leveret - feeding

Deleted
  9. K

Budget Hutch - Boyle's Pet Housing

Thanks for the update Daniel :)
  10. K

Important Information Re: RVHD2-Please Read

Unfortunately at the moment no one can get it. There just isn't any for export from Germany :( (ps William great I am seeing him tomorrow with one of my little ones)
  11. K

Vet recommendations please Dagenham Essex

Hi there Personally I use William Lewis. Now he is a bit of a drive from you I am afraid, he is based in 2 Vets4Pets Practices. One is in Braintree (I believe hes there tomorrow) and the other Maldon. if you can't get there then I understand Lawton and Stoakes in Romford have exotics...
  12. K

Rehomed: Muffin, incisorless nethie boy (Essex)

I'm going to meet muffin on Tuesday :) everyone cross everything
  13. K

Rehomed: Muffin, incisorless nethie boy (Essex)

I've asked Adam but I think he'll say no :'(
  14. K

foxy I've sent the link to the rwaf blog by email to many local vets saying I have 15 rabbits needing vaccinating. Whenever gets back to me first with a yes gets my business
  15. K

that is so fantastic!!! I am excited :)
  16. K

Has anyone had the vaccine administered yet?
  17. K

Rabbit haemorrhagic disease (RHD) and its variants - (RHDV2) (Lagoviruses)

Has anyone had the vaccine administered yet?
  18. K

Baby rexes!

Sphinx Chicken legs
Back