• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

Pee is turning colors

I noticed the day before yesterday that Olivia's pee was orange. I know that its normal for rabbits to do that....but, last night she peed on my kitchen floor (i cant seem to get her to stop peeing on the kitchen floor, she doesnt pee anywhere else in the house) and the pee was noraml yellow...
  2. A

Pictures of all of us

Thanks everyone! Our bird is a red throat conure and he is a handful!
  3. A

Pictures of all of us

Aww Thanks :D We used to name all of our animals after Disney movies. Mister's (the black cat) real name is Bagheera from Jungle Book. He looks just like a black panther. He is so long. But he was a trouble maker when he was a kitten, so I was always saying "Look here Mister, you better stop...
  4. A

Pictures of all of us

I just wanted to post a few recent pics of Olivia and pics of my little family so you all can put a face with my name :p This is me and my 2 year old Audrina This is me and my husband And heres Olivia Here is our dog Bailey Our 2 cats Jackson (gray and white) and Mister (black) And...
  5. A

Help!!!

Also, she weighs 7lbs 8.5oz and the vet said that's a good weight for her and they don't want her ofet above 8lbs.
  6. A

Help!!!

Thanks for your reply. I don't understand what's causing this because I HAVE to keep her nails trimmed because she has 2 that like to curl under. The vet is going to be removing those 2 when she has her appointment to be spayed. And she doesn't live on hard surfaces. She even has a fleece...
  7. A

Help!!!

Olivia is a 1 year old rex. Tonight she was doing a DBF and I noticed a spot on her hind leg. So I picked her up to check it further and she has the same spot on both hind legs. It is red and irritated looking. She has been licking at it. I took a picture. Its not the greatest quality because...
  8. A

Hi there!

HELLO:wave: welcome to the forum!
  9. A

Are everyones' bunnies as stubborn as this?

Olivia is stubborn like that....she likes to chew on my walls and I move her from it or tap her on the nose but she doesnt care, she just keeps doing it :lol:
  10. A

Video of Olivia chinning and digging at my legs

Sorry its taking me so long to get back to this forum...i was in the ER with Vertigo...def not fun. But anyways, yes she does show that she owns me :lol: and she doesnt take it lightly. She gets worse with chinning me when people are in my house or my cats are around. She is so funny. Skylar...
  11. A

Video of Olivia chinning and digging at my legs

http://s1097.photobucket.com/albums/g351/audrinasmommy88/?action=view&current=IMG_1728.mp4
  12. A

Hey

Welcome!!! Your bunnies are GORGOUES!!!!:love:
  13. A

Eating my clothes

Yes thats my Olivia for you. I cant help but laugh at her. She is quite the comedian. :p
  14. A

Eating my clothes

No, she doesnt have a friend yet. So, because of that, I spend a lot of time with her. So I guess she does kinda see me as her friend. That makes sense. Here is a picture of what she has done to the kitchen. She has now pulled my tupperware out of my cabinet. The door is broke so she can get to...
  15. A

Eating my clothes

Thanks everyone. She is in rare form tonight. She has trashed my kitchen, pulled all the boxes out of the recycling bin, pooped everywhere, chased the cat...I have never seen her like this...its funny until I have to clean up this mess :lol:
  16. A

Eating my clothes

No she is not fixed. Looking at getting her fixed next month. She doesnt chew my clothes unless I have them on. One solution would be to walk around naked...but thats not an ideal solution:p
  17. A

Eating my clothes

I hope people dont think I'm dumb....this is my second post in 2 days on behavior. I am a first time bunny mom so this is all so new to me. Tonight I was in the kitchen and Olivia is running around playing with a waffle box and a pepsi box and then came to me and started chewing on my clothes...
  18. A

I think Olivia hates my husband?

No she is not spayed yet. I took her to the vet the other day and got an estimate to get her spayed. So im waiting for my husbands overtime to hit in february and then I will be doing the surgery. He hasnt tried sitting down and ignoring her yet, but I think we are gonna try that today. I have...
  19. A

I think Olivia hates my husband?

She will take food and treats from him all day...as long as he does it through the hutch door. She wont take it if shes out. He has sat down in the floor and tried to hand her treats and food and she sniffs it and then stomps her feet and runs. Sometimes I think its a game to her...i dont know.
Back