• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Eye Movement never seen before - Jane if you see this please help

Hi, I've just got in from work, bee was fine this morning hopping running about and eating. Came home and he wasn't his normal self. He has done lots of good golden poops but is refusing his hay and also the marigold heads from the bag of hay that he normally goes mad for. His ears seem fine...
  2. B

Question about meds used for dental

:wave: sorry I don't post much but wondered if anyone knew the side effects of he following items on the receipt from Bee's dental today. He has had dentals previously and normally bounces back straight away but is a lot wobbler and quieter this time. Bought him home today at 5.20pm and still...
  3. B

Neighbours cat has taken a shine to garden ... Help

Hi :wave: I don't post much on here but wondered if someone could help or advise ... Bee lives outdoors in a purpose built shed, garden is bunny proofed and there is a penned off area round his shed. He has supervised free range. A few months back one of the neighbours cats started visiting...
  4. B

Rabbit boarding - warwickshire

Hi - I was wondering if anyone knows of a good boarding for bunnies around warwickshire?? Bee lives in a 6x3 shed currently so I'm looking for big spacious accommodation :) Any recommendations are really appreciated :) thanks xx
  5. B

Advice for Rupert and Tia's mummy ....

Hi ... Just wondering if anyone has experience of very quick onset of statis ... Got a message to say Rupert was on his way to the emergency vet as he wasn't right ... Finally had a text saying the following ... Statis- no gut sounds at all, was eating and pooping an hour prior to emergency...
  6. B

Our wonderful gardening angel

This post is very overdue (apologies) but I just wanted to make a public shout out to a special lady who is our gardening angel ... I'm sure you have all guessed it but it is the lovely Jen ... (aka Fluffers) It started many months ago with a tiny £5 bundle of apple sticks and it has just...
  7. B

Complaint email - advice please

Hey was just after someone with some tact and diplomacy to help with a complaint I'm still upset and my email would contain :censored::censored: I had to go into p@h as sainsburys hadn't got the cat food that they have and other brands upset a certain kitty's tummy so I thought I am going to...
  8. B

Dental bunny - incisor advice!!

:wave: hi all I am sure you are all aware that bee is a dental bunny, this was discovered at his castration and he has had dental burring under ga to deal with the spurs on his molars, the vet has never mentioned his inscisors being an issue and has checked and said they were fine, however I...
  9. B

Its terribly hard ....

being a bunny dont you know ... i spend all day playing and nomming and investimigating ... and now I am soooooooooo tireds .. night nighty x
  10. B

P@H VIP buns - email to a vet nurse

I know this topic has been covered a lot but I've just received the following email from a friend which contains the content of an email a veterinary nurse received from p@h in relation to their VIP buns. Sorry if this has already been covered - **warning - surgical procedures detailed** FOR...
  11. B

Happy 1st Birthday my little BeeBee Bunster x

H O P P Y 1st B I R T H D A Y Mr Bee lots of love mummy xxx Bee would like to send his Aunty Jen and Aunty Jill a big nose bonk. He wants to send Aunty Jen a big thank you for supplying all his wonderful apple twigs. He sends nose rubs to all of the honeybunny piggies and bunnys :wave: xxxx I...
  12. B

Mint .....Hay only bunny

Hi All :wave: Bit of a random thread and apologies if it has already been covered somewhere else ... Very very long story short ... My little Bee is nearly a year old he was very poorly as a baby and we nearly lost him as a result of this he is on a hay only diet. The slightest change can...
  13. B

Noisy Honeypig x

TURN YOUR SPEAKERS UP! :) Click the link below ... this is what Honeypig Hudson does when he wants something :love: http://s1191.photobucket.com/albums/z467/rubycakes89/?action=view&current=2b385dfb.mp4
  14. B

Indoor Bunny Boarding NEEDED - Peterborough/Cambridgeshire

:wave: Just wondered if anyone had any recommendations ... my friend has 2 indoor rex boys ( both neutered and vaccinated) that live in seperate accomodation to each other .. She is going away and requires boarding for the bunnys .. they normally stay with her inlaws but the inlaws are going...
  15. B

FAO Fluffers

Hi Aunty Jens ... its BeeBee here :wave: Mummy says she has some flashy fings and a long flash fing of me wiv my twigs .. they is so nommy .. I did let the squeaky fings have some of the twigs .. they are funny you know .. I dont finks they has any ears and there feets arent fluffy ... Anyways...
  16. B

Mummy there is a strange bunny staring at me ....

mum .. pssst mum .. there is an odd bunny looking at me :shock::shock::shock:
  17. B

Please can we have a few spare vibes

As you all know I am bunny mummy to the wonderful Elphie and Bee who have been inseparable since bringing them back from bonding at Vickys, however they were out this morning having play time as they always do and I came in for ten minutes went back outside to find a ball of rabbits and fur...
  18. B

Signature help

Hi ... I've been through the tutorials... Downloaded a digital scrapbooking thing for the iPad and still failing miserably at creating a signature and also one that fits the size requirements... Any advice :)
  19. B

BeeBee and Elphie - a little introduction

Hi all :wave: I have just been given the nudge by GrahamL to put some piccies up and I suppose it was about time as I have been lurking on here for a while now. I am the very proud mummy of BeeBee (8month old orange mini lop) and Elphie (6month old chinchilla lionhead) I have had BeeBee since...
  20. B

Pet plan Insurance and burring?

Hi all, I've read some conflicting things about whether petplan will or won't pay out for a bunnys teeth to be burred down.. Does anyone know for definite? Thanks
Back