• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. SteveTheRabbit

Spider eggs on shed! Help!

I saw a spider web on the outside of my rabbits shed window with 3 eggs.. I know it's not inside, but I'm scared when they hatch they will find a way inside in their hundreds as apparently up to 150 spiders are hatched per egg!! I'm fine with spiders as they keep the flies down even in winter...
  2. SteveTheRabbit

Does my rabbit have sorehox?

[Repost] My rabbit Steve has red patches on both his back foot heels. I'm quite sure it's sorehocks. They're tiny red circles with a white crusty residue on top which I'm not sure if that means it's cracking. How do I treat it? I heard sudo cream can make it worse. He already lives in a 12x8...
  3. SteveTheRabbit

Is this sorehocks?? Help

My rabbit Steve has red patches on both his back foot heels. I'm quite sure it's sorehocks. They're tiny red circles with a white crusty residue on top which I'm not sure if that means it's cracking. How do I treat it? I heard sudo cream can make it worse. He already lives in a 12x8 foot shed...
  4. SteveTheRabbit

My bunnies bond

When i did bond Steve this Christmas through a rescue, no one thought it would work because steve is so dominant and strong. Juda, my new girl, is very small and light and jumpy. They get along well but i just wanted to ask about 'normal' rabbit bonds. Steve doesn't groom her and he doesn't lie...
  5. SteveTheRabbit

Help! Weak rabbit

Hi :wave: Im 14, and ive had quite a few rabbits in the past. Currently, i have a male and female (Steve and Juda) I got Juda at a rescue where we bonded Steve with her. They live in a 12 x 8 foot shed free range with my 6 guineapigs who are on tables! I went out to clean out the shed which...
  6. SteveTheRabbit

Help Bonding Bunnies?

Im 14 years old about a month ago i rescues a lop eared bunny (Called Ivy) from someone who'd found her in a bin and couldnt care for her. Shes lovely, friendly and easy to handle. The vet said she can be spayed in a few months because she just got vaccinated. But i want them bonded by half term...
  7. SteveTheRabbit

Bonding My Two Rabbits! HELP?

Im 14 years old and a few weeks ago i rescues a lop eared bunny (Called Ivy) from someone who'd found her in a bin and couldnt care for her. Shes lovely, friendly and easy to handle. The vet has been booked for the last few weeks (need to book her spay) but shes really energetic and lively and...
  8. SteveTheRabbit

Help With Bonding!!?!

So today, about half an hour ago, i was dropped off my new girl bunny :love: She's a white lop, blue eyes like Steve's and was found in a bag dumped in a bin. The woman who found her is a dog walker and couldn't cope with all the dogs barking at her so she'd been looking for someone to take her...
  9. SteveTheRabbit

Rex Owners?

Does anyone have a rex rabbit and therefore take extra care for different things? Like i heard their feet are more sensitive. :):thumb:
  10. SteveTheRabbit

Signatures!!!

I've made a signature (Its not very good) but just for now i wanted to use it. I uploaded it onto photo bucket and copied the URL and it's not working! The url is the website link, isn't it? Like: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=27 :|
  11. SteveTheRabbit

Rabbit Shed Chewers?

Im looking for anyone who houses their rabbit/s in a shed to give me some advice :) I have one rabbit, Steve, who lives in a 12 by 8 foot shed. He will eventually be sharing it with 7 guineapigs (Different cages that will be high up on a table!! There are 4 girls and 3 boys in 2 different...
Back