• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

anyone have a good recipe for hay cookies?

does anyone have a good recipe for homemade hay cookies? the vet has advised that stan needs to eat more hay for his back teeth but he seems to ignore his hay in the rack so i thought maybe i could tempt him with some hay cookies. Also will this do the same job for his back teeth as munching...
  2. B

Rabbit Vandal - is he trying to tell me something?

Hi,:wave: These last couple of weeks, Stanley has turned into a complete vandal in his hutch. I have a single story hutch with a cubby compartment with a space on top. He has always slept on top of the cubby rather than in it and used the cubby compartment for his bathroom area so thats where...
  3. B

Bonding Stanley - Questions. Help please!

I am starting to look into getting a wife for Stanley. I think he would really appreciate the company. But i have a few queries i hope you guys can help me with. Stanley is an oudoor bun who comes inside for a few hours everyday. during the bonding process, where is the best place to do it...
  4. B

Sitting in the rain???

Does anyone elses Bunny like to sit out in the rain? Stanley seems to like hunching up in the corner of his run thats not covered when it rains even though he has the choice not to. This morning when i went out to feed him his head was all wet but his body was dry so he had obv been sat for...
  5. B

Hi

Hi, my name is Suzy and I have a beautiful 6 month old lop-eared bunny boy called Stanley who is ginger with white socks. He is the most laid back bunny i have ever met and right now is flat out in his favourite chair doing his roadkill impression. We hope to get him a wife soon to keep him...
  6. B

Help! My Bunny keeps weeing on the sofa...

Hi, my bunny Stanley is 6 months old. He lives outside in a hutch/run but comes inside every evening for a run round, play and cuddles. Unfortunatly he has chosen the sofa as the place where he wants to go to the toilet. It started when we first got him, he would jump on the back of the sofa...
Back