• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

Not sure what to do! Single timid(but seems happy) bunny after losing partner

We have a 4 yr old male mini lop who lives in our living room. We recently lost his sister to bloat which was traumatic for us but after a few weeks he seems to have bounced back. We know that bunnies should live with bunny company so we took him to a rescue centre to see if we could find him...
  2. A

Deciding when to bond after loss

After writing and re-writing this quite a few times, I'm going to try go for the most objective overview of our sad situation. Yesterday we had to say goodbye to Rosie. Her sibling from the same litter, Paul (4 yr old mini lop), although a little subdued, is carrying out most of his usual...
  3. A

Front toothless bun

Hi all, it's been a while! My parents have a house bunny who had his front teeth removed. He was always a picky eater but this has only made it worse (unsurprisingly!). He eats excel pellets (so glad they reduced the size it's really helped), but other than that... We have real trouble. He's...
  4. A

Help! How to approach family member to give help without offending?

Bear with me on this one, I have many thoughts zooming around and I need to organise them to make this question make sense. Background: The loss of Moofy has really impacted on me, I would love to have two bonded indoor bunnies. However, I am unemployed and living with my parents after a...
  5. A

House Rabbits: Bonding vs Singleton-ness?

This is something I am rather curious about. I'm also very lacking in knowledge so if this has been asked before please do link it to me! Moofy wasn't our first rabbit, we had 4 others at various points when we were much younger (about 10-15 years ago) and they lived in hutches/small runs on...
  6. A

Bunny-Sitting(excuse to share bunny pics)

We've been looking after our neighbours bunny this week, and earlier I went to sit with him for a while in the garden, partly to give him company and partly because I needed company. The loss of Moofy has completely devastated me. I've always found that having Moofy really improved my quality...
  7. A

Moofy

Mufasa was born in July 2006, and joined our family in September that year. I remember picking him, the first cuddle, and holding him in one hand as he sat on my chest. He had a beautiful little brown nose amongst his fluff of strawberry blonde fur. On his first night he snuggled up to Dad’s...
  8. A

Encouraging bunny to eat again?

Hi - I know you can only give your opinions on these matters but honestly we're so desperate to get Moofy, our 5 year old Lionmane, to eat that we're looking at all ideas. He is a house rabbit. I've read the 'My Rabbit is not Eating' FAQ also. He had really terrible diarrhoea on Wednesday...
Back