• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. F

Available Individual: Little lionhead needs home - Cumbria

I will try - thanks. Simba is well fed etc and of course not in any danger...but is stuck in an indoor cage in my mum's garage and will have no exercise this week as she is on holiday and the next door neighbour is popping in to feed her. I just feel so awful. :( as I am a single mum so it's not...
  2. F

Available Individual: Little lionhead needs home - Cumbria

Just bumping this. Simba really needs a new home. Is not getting exercise and attention she deserves at the moment x
  3. F

Baby boy blue

He is lovely! Love his colour and his cute little chin :love:
  4. F

She's in my Pot !!

Lovely picture!!! xxx
  5. F

Our Mini-Lop Cross called 'Flopsy' :)

Awww he is so beautiful, love his ears! And he looks like he has really long legs in that picture where he is all stretched out!
  6. F

Baby bunny with the broken leg U/D video 156

Adding some vibres to this thread for a beautiful baby bunny xxx
  7. F

My Lot :)

What a lovely thread and nice pictures. You have beautiful animals!
  8. F

buns new set up

Looks fabulous :love:
  9. F

Not sure I'm happy with vets advice *UPDATE*

Not suprised you're not happy as that diet advice sounds different to what my vet would give. I suggest maybe starting a thread for people to reccomend a rabbit savvy vet in your area? Good luck x
  10. F

Meet Bailey, my new bun

He is lovely :love:
  11. F

Birthday Present to Myself

Love Morse. Happy birthday :love:
  12. F

The worst ever pictures of Trevor!

She is gorgeous and that looks like a great toy!
  13. F

Yellow Feet

I agree with what has been said, even buns who have the most amount of space tend to still have a bit of yellowish feet...I know my Simba has. She likes to stand in the corner where she wees for a good 5 mins or so after she has had a wee! And of course if your bun is on grass etc, they will...
  14. F

Preparing to move house with my 6 bunnies advice needed?

Boarding would definitely be less stressful, in my opinion. Not only for the bunnies, but for you as well! Moving days are seriously hard work on all involved and you will feel better knowing your bunnies are stretched out relaxing, rather than sat in a carrier wondering at all the loud noises...
  15. F

Older Bunny Love

Adorable pictures :love:
  16. F

Why a bunny shouldn't be used as a football :o(

she is absolutely gorgeous and you really do such an amazing job, this is when you must feel so rewarded. xx
  17. F

Available Individual: Black and white dutch - Male - Yorks

I am sad for you and your buns that things haven't worked out :( I hope they both find a lovely new home, they are gorgeous.
  18. F

Couple more Finley photos...

Beautiful boys, both of you :love:
  19. F

Hay Monster and his Glove Finger Sock (courstesy of Liz's mum)

Don't know what happened to this bunny but hope he makes a full recovery, you're clearly doing an excellent job xx
Back