• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. R.P.B.G.G

Talk to me about - Staphylococcus aureus

Lots I wont disclose but does anyone have any information on Staphylococcus aureus and its connection with Pasteurella? Not a lot of in depth information on the Web, or does anyone have a link to a paper on it? (FWIW this is for someone who is having a horrific time of it at the moment)
  2. R.P.B.G.G

Duplicate post - please delete

Duplicate post - please delete
  3. R.P.B.G.G

Coccidiosis or What could it be??

Ive not been on this forum for a long time, I am in a right conundrum and am at my wits end! We have something spreading through the rabbits, now we have had a diagnosis of coccidiosis, wont go into detail, but after i visited a vet and was told 'colic' not contagious, she died that night, it...
  4. R.P.B.G.G

Shock

What are symptoms of rabbit shock? Ive never dealt with a rabbit with shock before, but have had a frantic call from someone that their dog has chased their rabbit, and she is just laying their 'panting' not interested in food, I advised to keep bun warm and vet, but dont know if that was the...
  5. R.P.B.G.G

Rabbit rescues close to Otham, Maidstone

I have had a call by a lady looking for 2 neutered bucks for her 2 neutered does, dutch's and help with bonding, she doesnt know any in the area so said id ask
  6. R.P.B.G.G

MASSIVE RESCUE - Surrey - **WARNING - THREAD CONTAINS GRAPHIC UPSETTING PHOTOS**

Not sure what details I am allowed to put on here But a lot of my bunny friends are going to collect 70+ buns and gpigs, I do not have full details but am trying to do all I can to help. MOST buns have already found temporary homes, but there are still a number that havent, this includes 8...
  7. R.P.B.G.G

Possible help needed?? Birmingham

Ive been following this ladies story for a few weeks, If I remember rightly she had 6 rabbits, Her neighbour burnt her house down (have seen photos and was in newspaper) I gave her some numbers and we managed to get some of the rabbits rehomed. She has 2 left, 1 is a black continental...
  8. R.P.B.G.G

outraged!!

Some may remember me emailing gumtree in regards to not allowing me to place an ad! Well I have just received the most disgusting reply, I am selling rabbits for profit apparently according to gumtree. Because we ask a fee, Also 'when it comes to our PETS' Omg I am outraged! What can I do...
  9. R.P.B.G.G

When will the badluck run end?

Its not all bad, we have had some buns find new homes, But everything just seems so bleak at the moment, I never thought Id be saying this, we are always so careful, dont even put the intact bucks out when does are out, just incase they dig out, We might have 2 accidental litters on the way...
  10. R.P.B.G.G

24/7 care for 4 week old baby bun :0(

We have named her little Mouk, She was doing so well, but so far behind her siblings (ones I posted about before) but then we saw a change in her, I am not going into detail just yet, because simply vets and ourselves are at a loss, I think EC, but not seen it in something so young, and...
  11. R.P.B.G.G

RIP little one

We picked up 5 8-10week old bunnies saturday from another friend who rescues but had no space, 3 from same litter mini lop cross dutch, from unexpected litter, wweek after they go the rabbit, Blue dutch split, agouti dutch split, black dutch split A black mini lop 8 weeks old that someone had...
  12. R.P.B.G.G

Peanut is not right :(

I need some help (sorry all I seem to be doing lately) Peanut is one of our rescue rabbits, he is a Dutch neutered buck approx 1-2yo, He is normally very cheeky, and a healthy appetite, Cleaned the buns out today, done them last as there was some bits in the way, (keeping it out the snow) He...
  13. R.P.B.G.G

Could possibly have kits coming in the middle of cold snap -in need of serious advice

28 days ago we took in 2 dwarf lops, from a friend I have known my whole life, They were a gift for his mum who has several health problems, and doesnt get out the house often and has a major love of pets, Unfortunatley her MS deteriorated and she was unable to care for them anymore, her son...
  14. R.P.B.G.G

Help - Belgian hare (poss x) Leicestershire

Seen an advert and feel so sorry for this bun, PM if easier
  15. R.P.B.G.G

Rabbit with sudden hair loss on back **PHOTOS**

Has anyone experienced rabbits with sudden hair loss on their backs? My sister in laws indoor rabbit Rolo (intact, booked for neuter 28th Dec) single rabbit, about 7-8 months old (off the top of my head) no other rabbits or pets in the house, good diet, allowed free range when they are in, in...
  16. R.P.B.G.G

Marshmallow has EC

:0(
  17. R.P.B.G.G

Tonic Immobility/Dorsal recumbancy/Trance/Hypnosis

Can anyone direct me to any studies on this? Ive read some lab rabbit studies, some wild, im looking for domestic
  18. R.P.B.G.G

close to telling people to shove it!!

Taking in there unwanted goods but breeding them before we take them, but after we say we will!! 4 dead kits because they were born today outside!! Fuming!
  19. R.P.B.G.G

Easipetcare Neutering

Easi pet care have a rabbit promotion on for December It isnt on the website yet, but I have just called to confirm and check prices. Bucks are £20 Does are £35 Will be booking 5 or 6 in now :)
  20. R.P.B.G.G

Lucky - Chicken

Lucky, You came to us with 3 other chickens from a local rescue, You were always the boistrous bully, picking on poor old aggy, Fair to say at one point, I almost took you to a new home, because you were so nasty to the other chickens, But with free run of the garden, you calmed a bit, That...
Back