• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. G

McVitie's advert

I worked for United Biscuits for 8 years an only left last month They are generally very good from a social responsibility Point of view and even supported me raising money for the RWAF In the past : https://www.justgiving.com/United-Biscuits-Fundraising
  2. G

Sox - 'my little treasure'

it might be nice, in time, to put a few pics and videos of him in this thread (or link to previous threads) as a little tribute :love: I cant search for old Sox threads as the search function doesnt permit small three letter words on their own
  3. G

For the First Time in 16 Years.................

:shock::cry: so sorry to hear that, have left a post in rainbow bridge Jane, hopefully you'll get a chance to move one in soon x
  4. G

Sox - 'my little treasure'

I don't post that much on here, but I have to say that Sox is my absolute favourite RU rabbit. Apart from being beautiful, having cute little markings, he also seemed to have such a passion for fun and life. You and Mabel gave him that chance to be so happy. You have an enchanting garden and I...
  5. G

Really upset - horrible petting farm u/d great news!

You should never feel like that. Defenseless captive animals like rabbits depend on selfless people like you. You are inspirational, keep trying the Facebook group with your story and you may find some locals willing to help you out by keeping complaining. Eventually the manager will probably...
  6. G

What's the earliest you can move house bunnies outside ?

Have Had two house bunnies for a year indoors (they were previously both outdoor bunnies back in the day ) I'm thinking of moving them outdoors at a new house to a decent sized shed (with a secure door and concrete floor (Thinking about putting plastic corrugated down on top of the concrete (as...
  7. G

My first bun!!!

you need to try distraction techniques to try to stop him doing this as ingesting carpet fibre can affect their digestion try putting something for him else for him to chew on in the areas he likes
  8. G

One ear up the other down.... what does this mean?

:thumb: i always thought they lay top and tail for this reason too, so that they can watch in both directions at the same time :love:
  9. G

My almost 5 year old lionhead bunny died suddenly at the weekend

really sorry to her that, binkie free yoda xx not sure on your financial situation but you can have a post mortem done to try to discover the cause of death (this can help to put your mind at rest that Bunny didn't suffer and help to inform you of what to look for in the future, although it...
  10. G

Help needed - bunny not eating after dental

Thanks for all the brilliant advice all , Little Chels ate a bit of grated apple followed by a couple more small poos and is now hopping about, had a decent sized nom on some herbs and flopped out She also just received a little groom from Tommy, her Husbun :love: (although that is literally...
  11. G

she's just nibbled on a strawberry (fingers crossed)
  12. G

Last time we know for sure she ate was 13.30pm She is sat hunched and teeth grinding . She was given painkillers , ga, gut mobility as part of her treatment. She had her teeth burref, no additional dental wirk. She has only just recently started hopping around, and done two tiny poos. We have...
  13. G

Furminator deshedding tool

personally seeing that I certainly wouldn't take the risk. We find that grooming at feeding time with an ever so slightly damp pair of hands is very effective. you might miss a littel bit of fur if your bun is really furry, but I'd rather that than risk uneccessary injury
  14. G

Advice on splitting up bonded rabbits

:shock: hadn't thought about that !! we'd know if she hadn't been eating as we top up their hay with small fresh amounts 4/5 times in the evenings and give them a couple of dental/nutrition pet formula sticks no clue how we could tell if she was pooing/weeing or not as we use a lot of hay on...
  15. G

when to get a dental and when not to

:thumb: thank you , this is what we thought and she is already booked in (feel much more confident we have made the right decision now though, as she's had spurs for a good 6 months now and this is the 1st sign of them possibly troubling her) to be honest our vet practice always has different...
  16. G

when to get a dental and when not to

one of our bunnies seemed to be tooth grinding a little over the weekend (but only a few times a day) , doing a little bit of hunching and one or two rare occasions when she seemed to reposition herself when lying down (belly rubbing ?), but then doing a lot of happy flops (mixed in with hopping...
  17. G

Advice on splitting up bonded rabbits

Hi all, wondered what your advice is on whether or not to take our two bonded rabbits to the vets together while our female Chelsea has a dental. Tommy is a complete scaredy bun, and they both get very stressed just being put in the pet carrier. As Chelsea will have a ga she will be away from...
  18. G

My big box of forage!

we dry ours on the back parcel shelf of the car, in this heat thorugh the back window, it goes crispy quickly and gets the perfect amoun of air (car smells very strongly of pungent plants for 2-3 days though :oops::D
  19. G

Rabbit Found - Owners Found!

could the smell of noms play a part ? especially if people keep their hay outdoors
  20. G

Bilbo

Bilbo made the ultimate sacrifice to protect the love of his life :love: stay strong for her and yourself, as Bilbo would want you both to be happy and safe the guilt does get better over time, especially as you give more and more love to your buns in the future and know deep down inside that...
Back