• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. H

Rabbiting On Magazines

The magazines have now been claimed - thanks to everyone who replied.
  2. H

Rabbiting On Magazines

Hi I have copies of Rabbiting On from Autumn 2011 and Winter 2011, and a Pet Plan Grown Up's Guide to Rabbit Care if anyone wants them. I'm happy to send them to you free as long as you pass them on to someone else once you have finished with them. Please pm me your address. Thanks
  3. H

How much mess can one rabbit make?

4. H

Is there any such thing as rabbit classes?

Oops! When I read the thread title I thought it meant classes for naughty bunnies, to improve their behaviour. :oops: My Harvey would have been first through the door :lol:
  5. H

Can rabbits swim?

Yes I've seen them for cats and dogs. My cat would freak if I tried to put her in one, and Harvey probably would too. I'll just have to be extra careful with them :?
  6. H

Can rabbits swim?

I'll be moving onto a narrowboat soon (hopefully anyway) and taking Harvey rabbit and Molly cat with me. I'm hoping they can both swim, although I'll pet proof as much as I can to avoid accidents and will have a landing net handy in case of emergencies.
  7. H

Dumped mum bunny and babies

It really is unbelievable what some people do to animals. My cat was found in a dustbin aged 2 weeks :cry: Fortunately she was resuced and given to the cats protection league who ended up hand rearing her after (unsuccessfully) trying to put her with a litter of kittens who were a similar age...
  8. H

Just been Bunny Mugged!

Today my first delivery from The Hay Experts arrived. Harvey was eating the cardboard box as soon as it arrived and when I opened it...well he was in it straightaway. I opened the fenugreek crunchies, the first time he has ever had them, he was all over me - up my legs, on my lap, in the...
  9. H

Just dropped Harvey off...

10. H

I want this for my bunny!

11. H

Lazy Saturday morning? No chance!

12. H

Rabbit mad - thanks to this forum!

13. H

Bunny's learnt how to use the cat flap

Yes I do, but then the cat can't come and go as she pleases :shock: At the moment we're making sure he's shut in the other room when we're out to prevent him escaping.
  14. H

What are the silliest things your bunnies have done?

Not long after we had Harvey, and were still rabbit proofing the house, he jumped up onto the table, stole some paper out of the printer and ran off with it, refusing to let go :)
  15. H

Bunny's learnt how to use the cat flap

I went out last night and left Harvey in the dining room. Returned home and he was nowhere to be seen. Turned out he was having a ball running round the garden in the dark. Today he has perfected the use of the cat flap, nudging it first then jumping through!
Back