• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. J

Nibbles and Buggsy's new home

Oh well I hope just over 2ft is going to be ok, Buggsy used to jump over the one level but hasn't bothered since the second was added, they are unable to get to the bottom of the sides as there is a section of corex all around it, but as for climbing well I hope they don't or I will need a lid.
  2. J

2011 Foraging

Thank you for the advice, the only bindweed I knew of was the white flower one so will avoid will also avoid the hawthorn too. :wave:
  3. J

wild rose petals

well the rose petals are loved by Buggsy but not so much by Nibbles
  4. J

2011 Foraging

What part of the bindweed is ok, is it the white flowers as I have this growing in the garden coming through from nextdoor, also is it the hawthorn flowers that they can eat, sorry I am new to this and frightened I might give them something wrong.
  5. J

wild rose petals

thank you both will go and pick some today Also bindweed that is the one with the white flower isn't it? if so what part do they eat I get that in the garden, (been trying to get rid of it for years, not much here now)
  6. J

They are mini Lops so will they be able to jump just over 2ft high as that is the hight it is now, the pic was just the first layer the saw dust/chippings are only in the cage and it states on the bag they are suitable for Rabbits, they are the scented ones, the worst smell is the food lol, it...
  7. J

It came from a teddy my daughter made in Cardiff
  8. J

wild rose petals

Hi I am going to be getting some seeds to grow my own goodies for the rabbits, but have noticed that they can have wild rose petals I was just wondering if they need to be dried or if they can go in fresh.
  9. J

I was thinking of taking the cage top off but do I then just put litter in the cage instead of saw dust or not bother with the litter at all
  10. J

I will get some nice pics of them when I get my camera next month, taking them with a phone is not much good, they move too much lol the black self is Buggsy and the (blur) Black butterfly is Nibbles
  11. J

any tips on how to get them to use their toilet corner for its purpose and not sleep in it? I have tried moving in to the corner they wee in and putting the wet and poop in the tray so they can smell it there, but so far no joy and it has been almost 4 weeks
  12. J

This is only the first layer, I have since made it taller, I still have to add the loft area and ramp and figure out how to make the door
  13. J

do I need to split them up?

I do intend on getting them done together, they seem to be fine now they can stay out in their play area all the time, I have only just built it for them, this is their new home what do you think.... This is only the first layer I have added a second to it since, I still have to add the...
  14. J

That is awful, I can't believe the breeder actually wanted me to take the two of them so that they could be company for each other, she never told me anything about them fighting other then if I didn't get them neutered they would fight, I do hope we are lucky and they are find together, the...
  15. J

Litter

I have purchased a recycled litter suitable for small animals including rabbits from Pets at Home, it didn't cost a fortune a few pound I think
  16. J

could i have some advice please x

sounds good to me, as long as they have as much hay as they want and the occasional treats, they seam to have plenty to play with, mine have around the same I would have thought and they are really happy bunnies. :wave:
  17. J

I have two brothers, they are mini lops and they are 13 weeks old this Thursday, I intend to get them neutered once old enough but have an issue now. When we got them we had one first (Bugsy) then a few days later went back and got the other (Nibbles), when we put them back together Bugsy was...
  18. J

Please please say hello to me.... I'm a bit scared

Hi Twinkle think you are going to become a very spoilt rabbit, who could not love that stunning face, you will settle in and become a very happy bunny. It is fine to be scared Nibbles and Bugsy were when they came to a new home but now they are very happy spoilt bunnies. :love:
  19. J

peeing on my bed eeeewwww

wonderful thank you, mine are not done yet as they are too young, but they will be done as soon as they can be, when it has happened they get taken back to my daughters room and go back in the cage, so not sure if that is giving attention.
  20. J

Please can Toby have some vibes AGAIN!U/D A little worse again :(

Sending vibes your way, hope you he is feeling better soon :love:
Back