• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. J

And as I can't leave him out. Here's the one and only...

...Sir Spookington SpookyCat :love: I'm an incredibly biased slave but he's the most handsome cat in the world! ;)
  2. J

Been a while- thought I'd share some recent photos of Sir Flix and Lady Gaga <3

Don't know if you remember me. I tend to drop in for a week then disappear again :oops: But anyway, here are my lovelies. Just because they're bloomin' yummy! First, there's gorgeous Gaga: Can't find me! Nom! Erm, can you see a theme here? And to show she's not always stuffing her face...
  3. J

RABBIT CARE DAY, 17th March, Manchester

Hello! Just wanted to invite you lovely people to the Society for Abandoned Animals' rabbit welfare event later in the month. Rabbit Care Day is a bi-annual event, where we try and educate as many people as possible about rabbit care. Perhaps you are thinking about a rabbit but need more...
  4. J

Wood roll time!!

Got the Babbities a woodroll for Christmas, but have only got round to giving it to them today :oops: As it was long overdue, they just loved it!! Oooooh! Did someone say woodroll?? Hey Flix!! Who said it was your turn to go first? You snooze you lose, sis! Y'know, that bird over there...
  5. J

Available Rescue: Flops and Bex- young Dutch X sisters- Manchester

Flops and Bex are around a year old (if that!), and in good health. They are a friendly pair who love human company. Physical Description These girls are a very small pair, and are mismarked Dutchies. They really are beautiful! Bex showing off her gorgeous agouti splodge- Temperament...
  6. J

Available Individual: Houdini- in need of an experienced home- Manchester

Houdini is an adult male rabbit- around 4 years old- and is in good health. He was found as a stray, so struggles to keep his guard down. Physical Description Houdini has been in rescue for almost 2 years now!! He is quite a big boy, lovely dark Harlequin colour with helicopter ears for that...
  7. J

Some SAA Bunnies for you all!!

Hello :wave: I'm on here representing myself- devoted rabbit slave to Flix and Gaga- but also to try and spread the word about our bunnies in need of homes at the Society for Abandoned Animals, Manchester. Each bunny will have their own thread eventually (done a few, but am a slow typer!)...
  8. J

Rehomed: Bam Bam- charismatic male rabbit- Manchester

Bam Bam is an adult male rabbit in good health. We're not entirely sure of his age but estimate around 3 years old. Physical Description This poor young man hasn't has the best start to life. He came to the SAA 7 months ago now, after being kept in a small hutch to fight with another male...
  9. J

Binky Funtimes!

They're not the best photos in the world, but I'm getting the hang of it so thought I'd post some pics of yesterday's binkies- seems spring fever is already here in Manchester! Gaga Bum: Posing- Ready to launch: Go go go! :D And now for Flix, who was doing some cracking gymnastics...
  10. J

Sore hocky wocks...

Just given my two a quick check over and noticed they both have quite sore hocks- Gaga's, especially, are quite scabby :( They're outdoor buns with free range of the back yard when I'm out with them. This consists of concrete slabs, and there's no way of turfing it, so I'm not overly surprised...
  11. J

Available Individual: Geri, 1-year-old female house bunny, Manchester.

Geri is around a year old, in perfect health and would make a great house rabbit! She is fully vaccinated and is spayed. Here she is posing: And showing us how good she is at eating her all important hay! Physical Description As you can see from her photos, Geri is very pretty indeed! We...
  12. J

Flix would like to clear something up...

I heard what you just said. How many times do I have to tell you? I'm not FAT. I'm not! I'm just...erm...poofy! It's this season's look. Got it?!
  13. J

Available Rescue: Buzz- 18 month old Angora X- Manchester.

Buzz is a young male rabbit in perfect health, but needs regular brushing/ clipping to keep his fur in good condition. Physical Description This poor young man hasn't has the best start to life. He came to the SAA 10 months ago now, at just 8 months old, along with his brother. Sadly, his...
  14. J

A Babbities' Life For Me!

A day in the life of the Babbities- Their favouritist thing is nomming! Followed by posing- More food? Anyone? A game of hide and seek. Ready or not, here I come! Rubbish hiding place, Flix! :roll: Tormenting the poor SpookyCat- Come on. Seriously...any more food? I'm wasting...
  15. J

And I can't leave my boys out!

Posted a couple of photos of my gorgeous Gaga yesterday, so today it's the boys' turn! First, here's Spooks keeping warm today: And of course, not forgetting my Fabulous Mr Flix! Mr Pink Ears! Kisses :love:
  16. J

My lovely lady...

How does she look so beautiful, despite having snow in her fur: And porridge in her whiskers? The most gorgeous girl in the world :love:
  17. J

I'm Famous!

I'm in the Society for Abandoned Animals (SAA) newsletter, can you spot me? (Clue's in the username ;) ) http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=899f284e9c2e032636c0f9813&id=cf06f3425b It's a bit cringeworthy reading it back, but once I get talking about rabbit welfare I get rather emotional...
  18. J

Happiness is...

a warm cat :love:
  19. J

Flix and Gaga's winterproofing...

Been insulating the Babbity Bunhouse today, and thought I'd post some piccies to show how I've done it (very cheaply I might add! :D) So, first of all I tackled their cat kennel (I found it was bigger that the standard rabbit huts), by lining the ceiling with newspaper: And stuffing it with...
  20. J

Meet Sir Spookington SpookyCat!

Hello! :wave: I'm really going to make an effort and try and stay this time, so thought I'd take the time to introduce my handsome Spooks to you all (any excuse! ;) ) Flix and Gaga were introduced yesterday...
Back