• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. AlternativeUserName

Anyone looking for a small hutch?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270922791801?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1363
  2. AlternativeUserName

Your rabbit - hand-made portraits!

Hello all, I'm an art student and I love rabbits. :love: I thought I'd combine my two interests on RU. Do you want your bunny's picture drawn? The first person to message back can have their picture for free! Although I must ask for postage money (as I said, I'm only a student) :) I'll send...
  3. AlternativeUserName

Rabbit behaviour

I've been reading a lot on rabbit behaviour... but I'm really confused when it comes to my rabbits. I don't really understand their body language. All of them run away from me. I always see advice on things like litter training where people have said 'just pick him up and put him in the litter...
  4. AlternativeUserName

My three rabbits haven't been bonded yet

I have three male (neutered) rabbits, two of them are bonded but hate the third. The third (Pixel - a mini lop) is almost a year younger than my nethies (Plusle and Minun). The nethies are around a year and a half old, and Pixel is about 8 months. Pixel was neutered at around 4 months and has...
  5. AlternativeUserName

Bunny (maybe) in need of new home.. :(

The bonding of my 3 neutered males is going terribly. It started - about about 6 months ago - quite well, with my (then) new mini lop Pixel clearly adoring my two netherlands. Sadly it's only gone downhill from there, the netherlands just wont except Pixel. I've been waiting for Pixel's...
  6. AlternativeUserName

Trying to find extra large cage - please help!

:wave: I've been searching for ages in shops and in the internet, but it seems no one sells 200cm long indoor rabbit hutches. I don't understand this? I have a space in my room for this size cage and don't want anything smaller - the space is about 200x50x60cm I've read that dog crates are a...
  7. AlternativeUserName

3 bonded males?

Does anyone have three bonded male buns? I just want to know that it can be done! :cry:
  8. AlternativeUserName

Kissing

Hi everyone, Just wondering if anyone could give me some answers about bunnies licking. Whenever I hold Minun to my face he vigorously licks my nose and mouth - as if he's cleaning me - and wont stop until he's completely satisfied. He'll also nip sometimes (never hard) between licks. He only...
  9. AlternativeUserName

Just saying hi... [funny photos]

I joined ages ago but haven't really used the website - so I'm starting now! My name is Amy and I have 3 house buns. Minun (kissing): Minun (checking his Facebook): Minun (on the phone): Plusle and Minun (being naughty): Plusle (curious): Pixel (in waistcoat): Thanks for looking! :D
  10. AlternativeUserName

Dracaena marginata - poisonous?

Hello all, I have a Dracaena marginata plant on my bedside table (the common houseplants that look like spider plants). I can see that my buns are jumping on my bed and eating the leaves. Just wondering, are they very poisonous? Any tips except just moving the plant? They can get to almost...
  11. AlternativeUserName

Shy rabbits

Hello everyone, I was just thinking that my netherland dwarfs Plusle and Minun have always been so shy. They wont let me near them and I have to chase them for ages to get them home at night. They're not scared of me when I'm ignoring them. They're both about 1 year+ old now and they're not...
  12. AlternativeUserName

Help! Rabbits fighting!

Thanks! Really helpful!
Back