• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. MimzMum

John-Joe - U/D 25th April

Awww...precious photo. 🥰 I'm relieved he is on the way back to feeling better. You've all been through so much lately. xxxxx
  2. MimzMum

Oh, come on J.J. Please don't get sick again, sweetie. Jane needs a break. (((((((((((Healing vibes))))))))))) Hoping C will be able to help. xxxx
  3. MimzMum

Amber needs vibes.

Oh my goodness...Tribbles! 🥰🥰🥰🥰 How adorable are they? I'm so glad your nephew was able to help you out with their grooming. 🙂 Hoping you're feeling okay after your physio. ❤️❤️
  4. MimzMum

Amber needs vibes.

I'm glad to see there's been some improvement. 🥰 I hope it will continue. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  5. MimzMum

Jenna 5-17-08 to 10-9-23

Thank you everyone ❤️
  6. MimzMum

Amber needs vibes.

Sending eating and pooping vibes for Amber and supportive hugs for you. You take excellent care of your bunnies. Please be kind to yourself, you are still recovering from major surgery that most of us would struggle with. (((((((Huge hugs)))))))) I hope your lovely girl will be feeling more...
  7. MimzMum

Jenna 5-17-08 to 10-9-23

Thinking of you especially today on what was your Gotcha Day in 2010. If only we could've had those 2 extra years of your life together. 😥 It'd a beautiful day here today girl...although I could do without the wind. Miss you so much there's no words to express. 💔💔💔💔💔
  8. MimzMum

Raven is gone March 20 24, Apr 15 24 tribute post 27

The fighters are always the ones who are hardest to say goodbye to, I think. Your beautiful Raven will always have that special room in your heart that no one else can fill, and that's as it should be. ((((((Huge hugs)))))) A lovely tribute, bunny momma. Thinking of you as you remember your...
  9. MimzMum

Dara Doesn't 'do' Mondays.....

Me neither 😮‍💨 Monday happens to be dog wash day. Not looking forward to bending over a tub with a wet, wiggly, whiny Ebon in it. 😔 I second the adorableness of the feets. 🥰
  10. MimzMum

Roisin Today

Gorgeous girlie 🥰🥰🥰 Is that a stem of dandelion? One of my favorite pastimes was watching those go down like spaghetti. Even C loved watching the buns eat dandies, because ours grew as long as our arms in Alaska. 😄
  11. MimzMum

John-Joe Lunching on Hawthorn and Dandelion Leaves

That's a happy bumba! 🥰
  12. MimzMum

She's at it again!

I think if Bertie had been in the same position as Flo it would've had some effect on your heart rate as well! 😵‍💫😄 I often chuckle at the assertion made these days about pets having a calming effect on blood pressure...surely those statements aren't made by rabbit owners! 🙄 I love that second...
  13. MimzMum

Something is going wrong

😁👍🥰
  14. MimzMum

Willoughby needs some vibes :(

What a cute, wee lad! 🥰 I'm happy to hear he's feeling a bit better. Hoping it continues. Moult season with bunnies...never a dull moment! 🙄
  15. MimzMum

Just napping....

Oh that is just too precious! 🤣 I wish I'd had your talent with the camera when my bunnies did something goofy like that. 😄
  16. MimzMum

Something is going wrong

Ah. Well at least a reason has been found at last. Hoping a visit with your regular vet will help too. More vibes that Cookie will improve soon. xxxx
  17. MimzMum

Cookie's anger

As a bunny with little to no voice, Cookie is really yelling at you. 😨😅 I'm not up on your other thread but I'm guessing fruit is off limits atm. It's like me when I crack open a banana and Ebon is right there with the puppy dog eyes. 🥹 Maybe you'll have to drink smoothies in the broom closet...
  18. MimzMum

Aww..what a lovely photo! 🥰 I'm glad to hear all seems to be chugging along positively. I hope you will soon be feeling better too. ❤️ xxxxx
  19. MimzMum

Awww...so much like my wee Fiver. I'm glad he's doing better. 🥰 Also the girls improvement is very uplifting. Sorry to hear Morse was ill. Ebon has a slow gut too, always been an issue since we moved here. I blame poor diet, tinned dog food or insufficient homemade and her history with things...
  20. MimzMum

I'm always glad of hopeful news. 🥰 I hope you'll be able to rest and relax soon as well. Long may the improvements continue. xxxxx
Back