• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

Pairs, Trios or Quads?

Hello lovely, knowledgeable RU people :wave: I'm hoping you could help me out with a little bit of advice. My current situation is this; I have a bonded male/female pair with Toby and Maisy, and a single female, Nof. Toby and Maisy have been together for 2 years now. They have a hutch and run...
  2. M

Look what we spotted at Cannon Hall today

In the car park! Someone released a pet rabbit into the grounds, which has mingled with the wildies and these are the results. Gorgeous little fluffy REW's.
  3. M

Shabby Rab

Noffy is in full on molt mode. This is her on Saturday OH and myself gave her a right good brushing yesterday, creating a fur cloud that engulfed the back garden. I swear today she looks worse :lol: Meanwhile, Toby takes it easy. He just gets Maisy to groom him! Despite sending OH to...
  4. M

Toby has been busy ...

... Digging! P.S don't tell Spencer cos his feetsies and nose are not pure white at the moment. White bunnies shouldn't dig :lol:
  5. M

Toby!

Hiding in the snow! Maisy has been going mad in it - digging and leaping like a loon. And Noffy seems to have gotten over her original aversion to it. Likes to stretch her legs and then go back to the Noffery for snoozes.
  6. M

Nof does not like snow ...

... she prefers to snuggle on her pink blanky, perusing the latest Boden catalogue with her eggbox treat box to paw. Toby on the other paw is loving it. Only time he is camoflaged :lol:
  7. M

Barney Hamster

Found this morning having a forever sleep. We will miss you so much Barney. You were only with us for just over a year. We had popped to the local pet shop for guinea pig treats, and there you were, having been brought to the pet shop by social services. We thought it might have been because you...
  8. M

What is she doing?

For the past few weeks, Toby has been fluffing up nicely as his winter coat kicks in. He resembles a small fluffy cloud right now. For the last few days, I have noticed some 'odd' behaviour in Maisy. She hops up to Toby and kind of buries her front paws and face in his fur. She is not attacking...
  9. M

Nof is a true girly!

So we gave Banoffie Pie (Nof) the Boden catalogue to dig/shred to stop her eating the TV wires. I moved it into her new double hutch and put it on the lower level for her to carry on destroying instead of eating her hutch :roll: I have found a page containing beautiful patent high heels upstairs...
  10. M

The Noffery!

Banoffie Pie has a new hutch. Thank you to RedFraggle and Orinoco and Scarlet! She has a pink blankie, a pink litter tray, and a pink treat box. This is her relaxing in her log roll Sorry Chris and Darren, but this is what she thought of your handiwork! And these are the bits I removed
  11. M

We have no Freeview ....

... cos Nof (BARC'S Banoffie Pie) has eated through the ariel. Norty Nof :lol:
  12. M

Look who's come to live in my garden!

Being shy! Investimagating And this morning when she decided to still play out in the rain! I :love: 's her!
  13. M

Advice please - will a pair tolerate a newbie

I'm after a little bit of advice please. I've been in talks with a rescue on RU about adopting one of their buns. I really want to give this lovely lady a home. She has been passed from pillar to post and I really want this to be her forever home. We can offer her space in the garden in her own...
  14. M

Maisy's tough day

Grooming Toby is such hard work :lol:
  15. M

Paulo supports Team GB!

He would win if shredding cardboard was an olympic sport!
  16. M

It's a hard life ;-)

oh to be a bun and snooze in the sun! It really is a tough old job!
  17. M

Degu-venture

Paulo Degu lives in Degu Towers in our lounge. When we are home he has access to the table his cage is on, and the cardboard towers up top. He is currently 'refurbishing' those. (when we are out he is shut in his cage). I let him out this morning and tootled off to the dentist. OH was home...
  18. M

Happy First Gotcha Day Tobermory!

I can't believe it has been a whole year already! I love this handsome boy so much x I really miss Miss Adelaide, and it would have been her first gotcha day too if she hadn't gone to binky at the rainbow bridge earlier tis year. Luckily Toby's new wifey-bun Maisy keeps him on his toes!
  19. M

a busy day in the garden

Time for a snooze for Toby! Maisy wills the herb seedlings to grow so she can nom them. She was tranced for ages!
  20. M

How to cool your hamster down...

... ice cream! I gave him the tiniest bit of ice cream in the end of a cone and the little love sat an held the cone and licked the ice cream!
Back