• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

Outdoor housing

Hi everyone! I'm looking for recommendations for outdoor housing for two of my young bunnies. When I first got rabbits there seemed to be so many companies that did good outdoor housing but now I can't seem to find any of them (or I'm just looking in the wrong place :lol:). I don't mind what...
  2. K

Moving house with a 'disabled' bunny

Hello everyone! I am so sorry if this is in the wrong section, please move it if it is. I am moving into my own house at the end of April and while I am sure that my bunnies will adapt well to having their own rooms, I am concerned about my bunny Sam. Sam is an outdoor bunny who is bonded with...
  3. K

Project new bunny home is about to begin!

Hello everyone, I haven been logged on for ages but I wanted to share my new little project with everyone. Back in 2012 we decided to bond two of our bunnies Poppy and Sam. We thought they would benefit more being outside so spent ages looking at hutches before deciding on one. I have not been...
  4. K

Rabbit hutch company recommendations.

Hi everyone, I am looking for recommendations on rabbit hutches. The hutch we currently have Poppy and Sam in is from The Happy Hutch company and I am not happy with it at all. I have had to replace bits already and we have had it little over a year. So we have decided to get a new one in the...
  5. K

Mummy's boy.

As some of you may know we got 3 rats back in July and while 2 have blossomed into gorgeous boys, one has blossomed a little slower. He is really nervous compared to his brothers so often hides away and doesn't like being pick up but tonight he done this... He sat on my shoulder and after...
  6. K

Milly is turning into a right daddy's girl!

She used to be scared of him but recently whenever she is out and he is here, he is the first person she will go to.
  7. K

Let me introduce...

My boys. :D. :love:. Zacky is the hooded one, Doyle is all black and Ichabod (Icky) is black with a white belly. The white on his front legs is the only way we can tell Icky and Doyle apart from the front. :lol:. That is the three of them together. Doyle Zacky I can't seem to get a...
  8. K

mini lop1, is that your Sox in the P@H vip offer book??

:D. I can never get enough of Sox!
  9. K

Theo.

Theo, my gorgeous little hammie. You will never know how much we all love you. We done the silly thing and bought you from P@H, you were the quiet little one in the corner being bullied by your brothers. We couldn't just leave you there so we brought you home with us. And from the second you...
  10. K

We have a birthday and we didn't even know it!

I was looking through old vet bills and they give an estimated date of birth on their forms for operations and according to the vets it is Milly's birthday and it is also he daddy's. So she is one and he is 22 and here they are together back when we first got her. And here she is now!
  11. K

Milly's foot was bleeding - Been to the vet.

The back of her left foot has dry blood on it. My boyfriend noticed it when we were watching them. I checked her over yesterday and her feet weren't red or anything so I don't know where this has come from. What should I do?? I am phoning the vet first thing for an appointment. It's not...
  12. K

She is some dog!

I was at my dad's tonight and they have bought Willow a little bandana collar so I couldn't resist getting a picture of her. She is a right poser and just at getting her pictures taken.
  13. K

Flea treatment.

I have 2 bonded pairs and I have just had a thought about if they ever need flea treatment how do you do it?? Before when they had them I got the advantage stuff for the back of their necks. Do you still do that or do you have to do something else??
  14. K

Happy Gotcha' Day Poppy

We have had this big beautiful doe for 2 years today! It is true what they say, doesn't time fly when you are having fun! I would never have thought this little monster would grow into the big bunny she is. She was always a daddy's girl and would enjoy nothing more than getting a cuddle with...
  15. K

Stitch - 06/05/11 <3.

It has been 2 years today since we lost our little Stitch. And there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think or miss him. Stitch, we might have only had you a week but your impact on mine and Johnny's heart was enormous. We may have done the silly thing and through ourselves in at the deep...
  16. K

Digging box material??

We are going to give Sam and Poppy a digging box seeing as the weather has got a lot better recently. But we are unsure what kinda of stuff to use in it. What's the best to use??
  17. K

Mmm this is tasty mum!

'When did you get this mum? Is it for eating?' 'I especially like this bit!' 'Moo come and have a nibble on this!'
  18. K

HELP! Having a bit of a panic over the newly bonded bunnies.

Milly and Patchies started bonding on tuesday and they have been fine and in love until like 10 minutes ago. Milly started humping Patchies and chasing him when he tried to get away from her. He is showing no aggression towards her whatsoever. She tries to hump him then they are fine even doing...
  19. K

A few behaviour questions - New questions.

This may make me seem like a really bad bunny mummy but I have a few questions about Patchies and Milly's bond. I have been sat watching them for a while and Patchies lowers his head for Milly to groom him so I take it that means he is the dominant rabbit?? Also when I have been putting things...
  20. K

Look who came home.

And totally loved up.
Back