• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Parsnip&tats

The Christmas Tale of the Cardboard Castle present....

(Sorry iPad refusing to resize photos this morning:roll:) Opened and ready to go... After some confusion I have it built and ready for two excited bunnies to explore... The investigating begins... Tattie Parsnip Double check with Mummy that this strange giant castle looking thingy is...
  2. Parsnip&tats

Rescues on the radio...

Thought I just had to share this as it made me smile :D Whilst chatting to a friend about my bunnies and describing their house, winter-proofing etc. she promptly told me... "We'll that how rabbits should live, hutches were only used by Victorians who kept them for meat. People still think that...
  3. Parsnip&tats

The shiny new bunny house...

It took a few days for them to settle in but now they are very happy bunnies :D:love: Plus I couldnt be more pleased with it :thumb: So happy faces all round! "Come on Mummy let us out, we want to explore"... A few pics from the outside... & All settled in...:love::love::love...
  4. Parsnip&tats

Found Rabbit (Flitwick, Bedfordshire Area)

Just trying to spread the word as much as possible; Last Friday we had a grey Netherland Dwarf female handed in at our veterinary practice in Flitwick. She was found loose in Osprey Road and although a little shaken up, she appears to be in general good condition. She is currently being fostered...
  5. Parsnip&tats

Hutch Covers

Not the best photo of the cover but I hope it gives a good idea :) The PVC sides on the run roll up but ive just been lazy by folding them onto the lid :oops: The hutch part of the cover was made in a sort upside down 'L' shape. The top hutch cover has an interchangable fly net, PVC cover and...
  6. Parsnip&tats

Avaries4U

7. Parsnip&tats

Just chilling ...

I would like to introduce to my other baby in my life, Jack Daniels :love: This is him yesterday after mummy had groomed him (life as a poodle is such a chore:roll: :lol:) He could also do with some wonderful RU vibes as he goes into the vets on thursday for investigative scans and colon...
  8. Parsnip&tats

A little help needed please...

Morning RU :wave: Ive just been having a sit down and think about what to do with the buns when I go away in summer. I think Ive decided that boarding is the best option - finally , I think :lol: and realised I should probs sort this out now as places will get all booked up. Anyone have any...
  9. Parsnip&tats

Fencing/barrier ideas?

Last week I plucked up the courage to let my buns free-range for the first time; supervised of course! They had a great time - it was just a little stressful for me! :lol: My main problem was they wanted to go in the flower boarders around the edge of the garden. I have no idea what plants are...
  10. Parsnip&tats

My first..

..... bunny kisses from Tattie :D Herself and Parnsip have only been with me just over a week so I is a very happy bunny mummy today :love: (p.s it my knee - just a very strange camera angle :lol:)
  11. Parsnip&tats

Hey there!

Just a quick post to introduce myself and my bunnies :wave: My name is Steph and I have recently adopted two buns; Parnsip and Tattie. Parnsip was brought in to the vets where I work by his RSPCA fosterer with a large wound on his side. It was a complete mystery how he got it and no one...
Back