• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. H

Little Man 13,5 incredible yrs

Little Man Feb 2003 - August 2016 After 13,5 incredible yrs and not one day of illness I had to put little man to sleep. He was the most intelligent incredible rabbit. One of my favorite memories of him: I was sitting on the sofa got up to go to the kitchen to get a cuppa, when I could see...
  2. H

Great quality hay £3.50 a bale in the South West

I just quickly wanted to share this with you in case you life in near Bath /Bristol and are looking for some great quality hay for your rabbits. There is a farmer in Salford who sells his own hay which my fussy rabbits absolutely love, for £3.50 a bale. The road to his farm is directly off...
  3. H

Help, please- 9 yr old rabbit for free on Gumtree in tiny cage

I am probably posting in the wrong section. Is there anybody who could help this rabbit, please. I have just now come across this ad on Gumtree where some one is giving their 9 yr old rabbit away for free on Gumtree. I am very concered for the welfare of this rabbit, his hutch is absolutely...
  4. H

Urgent Advice Hairball :-( Sad update

I have a 7 yrs old rabbit who I rescued 3yrs ago from a pet shop where she was used as the breeding doe. I had her neutered very shortly after I got her. For the last 3yrs she has had mild digestive issues, occasional bouts of very soft poos/cow poos. Never longer than a couple of minutes...
  5. H

Incredibly intelligent & brave little pigeon

This little pigeon fought so hard to stay alive that it deserves not to be forgotten. I was at the hairdressers and through the window we saw a young pigeon being hit by a car and then attacked by a seagull. The seagull actually lifted the little pigeon of the ground in an attempt to fly away...
  6. H

Urgent! Can I walk away from this situation?

Sorry, I had to delete cos if the owners saw this thread it would jeopardize my chances of helping this bunny. Pls delete this thread
  7. H

Rabbit savy vet in Bath- Help ?????

Hiya, I have just moved from Bristol (where I had the best vet) to Bath. Can any one pls recommend a bunny savy vet in Bath???
  8. H

Hi, me and my 4 bunnies. Lots of pics added p2

I have posted on the RU for a couple of weeks now and it's about time I introduced myself and my 4 bunnies. Pls excuse the typos i am posting from my phone as i have just moved and my broadband hasn't been set up yet. 8.5 years ago I got my 1st bunny : Little Man I was at my local fruit and veg...
Back