• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. shadow05

Is it okay (elderly bunny living outside)

Hi guys its been a while hasnt it. Anyways just to refresh you guys basically my bunny boy is called scooter some of you may remeber some of you might not but anyways. Scooter is a 8 year oldish dwarf lop fairly fit for his age. I have recently been given the chance by some one i know who...
  2. shadow05

Flooring dilema sore hocks

Hiya guys been a long time, my poor boys feet are bad again. They did get better for a short time with some changes made to his living arrangements but for some reason its got bad again. Anyways ive finally been given permission to set him up in a pen in his own room by my mom. The problem im...
  3. shadow05

Lump Under Mouth

Hiya everybody, I know its been a while not had no health problems with scooter until today when i noticed there wasn't something quite right with his mouth. So i had a looked checked his 2 front teeth like i was taught they looked okay so i started feeling around his face noticed he had what...
  4. shadow05

Indoor set up

Basically I am trying to change scooters home again. He keeps making too much noise which i don't mind cause hes a bunny hes gonna make noise no matter what i do. I am trying to either make or get him a cage or pen that does not make such a racket when he chews and pulls on bars. My mom keeps...
  5. shadow05

which hay off the hay experts is best?

title really says it all really im wanting to know which hay is the most loved by all our bunnies?
  6. shadow05

what do u think?

im thinking about getting scooter this while i have the money. cause if i dont i know ill spend it and he needs a new and proper home instead of the rubbish pens that i build him that he can get out of.
  7. shadow05

Hes still a bit weird?

Scooters still a bit off :( i dont get whats brought this on though could it be his food maybe hes bored of it i mean hes been on it for 3 and a half years? i put him on burgress excel for bunnies its the mint one and then i switched him to the oregano one. which he seemed to like could that be...
  8. shadow05

Scooter new home.

Building will commense soon for scooters new cage. just having trouble with what its gonna be like. my main problem is that im going to be using a hutch like this as my starting part: and i want it to look something like this in the end. i want it to look more like a home than a hutch...
  9. shadow05

Had a really bad scare this morning

Hiya everybody, Got up this morning thinking everything's okay with scooter looked at his food bowl and he still had last nights food in it untouched. :shock: i immediately thought it was GI status was getting ready to take him to vets cause i wasn't gonna mess about. went to get changed came...
  10. shadow05

what type of harness is better?

I've tried scooter with a harness before but it freaked him out. So for his own good I stopped and took it off him. I think if I tried a harness that is more evened out like a vest that would be better and would be less likely to get caught on stuff. I know you all think that they shud not...
  11. shadow05

MDF or Temperate Hardwood ply?

im thinking of making scooter a house ive had a look online for hutches that i can convert for him to live inside but none of them are good enough. so im thinking of building him one the good thing is i did want to buy a side board in my bedroom but ive just thought if i make him a home i can...
  12. shadow05

Plan C i will get it right.

Hiya everybody :wave: A friend of mine is giving me a hutch. it use to be an outside hutch its not very old at all and use to house guinea pigs. is there anything that i need to do to treat the wood. ill be using the hutch inside and i have plans to line the inside with lino. i just need to...
  13. shadow05

Scooter Pen

Hiya everybody, :wave: I'm just wanting to ask a housing question i currently have Scooter in a 5 by 5 pen in my bedroom. i know this isn't big enough but im currently setting up my bedroom at the moment going to be decorating and stuff. After i have done this i was wanting to sort him out with...
  14. shadow05

Suspected gi statisis or stress

hiya everybody been a while, anyways i friend of mines rabbit has stopped eating the time he ate was this morning but he wont take anything now. hes stopped eating and seems to be more interested in sleeping. hes not had a drink since this morning as far as she cant tell. he keeps licking and...
  15. shadow05

Scooter cage.

Hiya everybody, i know its been a while scooter is now 3 years old, god time flyes. anyways ill get down to bussiness ive just moved back in with my mom after breaking up with the bf. scooter is perfectly fine. where just hving some major chewing problems. ive had to stick him back in his...
  16. shadow05

Bunny first aid kit.

im thining about making scooter a bunny first aid kit ill probably not use it all on him but i thought it wud be a good idea to hve in case of emergency. im gonna get a couple of things of hayexpert site. im gonna get those blood stop swabs, feeding syringe, hibbey scrub/ medi scrub. im gonna...
  17. shadow05

help plz just cut scooter quick

I was trimming his nails and ive not dont them in a while and as i went to cut scooter moved and i cut his quick i think ive managed to stop the bleeding but he keeps managing to make it bleed cause he wont leave it alone is there anything i can do :-(
  18. shadow05

Bunny nail clipping

Hiya! I know its been a while i thought i would ask if anybody has any good techniques for clipping a rabbit nails especially for a bunny who likes to be difficult lol :). i found the only way to get any nails clipped is to wrap Scooter up in a quilt but hes always escapes so i dont think ive...
  19. shadow05

Bearded dragon :)

i though id show off my other pet to everybody shes (or he not quite sure yet) quite small at moment but we have very strong hopes that she will get bigger. shes called toothless at moment :). we got here because id always wanted a bearded dragon and now that im not living at my moms i can...
  20. shadow05

My Bunnys firing in this heat

My poor bunny boys dyeing in this heat im starting to get concerned. what is tmmorow is just like today. can somebody help me find a way to cool him down until i can get my hands on one of those ice pods. wish i didnt live in this flat cud have just chucked him outside in shade all day at my...
Back