• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. bugglebun

Diabetes

Thankyou. It's this hindsight thing. :( I didn't see the symptoms as a whole. I just want others to learn from my mistake.
  2. bugglebun

Diabetes

With hind sight this fits the bill. I've lost a most gorgeous male, my little man, through ignorance. I hope these symptoms will help anyone else ask the right questions under the same circumstances:- Excessive thirst Excessive urination Incessant appetite we had weight loss as an issue too...
  3. bugglebun

Manglewurzel, my baby....

Thankyou. I still get upset over loosing Mangle even though it was September. But painting this has helped me along the way; I still feel her under my feet........ It is painted with love.
  4. bugglebun

Have just finished this picture of you, little one. You were new and full of expectancy. You look funny all scrunched up there with your sister, who died way too early......you both did. Forever in my heart.....
  5. bugglebun

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

Gutted. Having not been around here for a while this has been a shock. You are both stalwarts of this site and legend is not an overstatement. My thoughts are with you at this later stage as I still grieve for my special one. xx
  6. bugglebun

A month on from my baby's demise....

Yes, it's a hard thing.... I lost my baby a month ago now and there is a new one in her place :cry: Except she isn't in her place as my baby was special to me, not to the buck that was left. He's head over heels with the new girl, who is a rescue and shows her more than he did for my baby. But...
  7. bugglebun

A Very Tough Week

Oh my; so sorry about your run of bad things. I know exactly what you mean with self reproach and the depth she touched your heart. They are far more than 'just' rabbits. Wishing you the best of luck. hugs
  8. bugglebun

Gypsy :-(

Oh my; a beautiful little creature, a beautiful little tribute. I feel your loss...
  9. bugglebun

matt 02.06.06 - 31.08.13

I'm so sorry about this news. I don't visit this section too often as I get too emotional. But with the recent events in my life I feel drawn. I understand totally, crying when trying to feed a sick bun and they respond. And then the guilt, things like I should've got to the vets sooner or got...
  10. bugglebun

Esther ~ 30th September 2013

I'm sooo sorry to read this Jane. What to put in your first post about loosing a piece of your heart echos so true. 'Civies' don't understand. Thinking of you....
  11. bugglebun

Thanks, that's lovely; I want to think that, I want to feel her near. She's with 'Ince' the special needs bunny who bought me to bunny world; and wrapped next to Chewbains her sister. Thank you all xx
  12. bugglebun

Thankyou all for your recognition of my 'special one'. It helps with the kindred spirit that we all know they're not just rabbits and the deep seated bond we all have with them. The immense pain when we loose them wanting to lash out in anger, the what if's, the guilt and tears is all very real...
  13. bugglebun

Manglewurzel....was sort of a crp name is that? You were anything but a turnip but somehow it stuck. You were the light that shines through the haze with your little idiosyncrasies. A real pleasure to behold. I called you Baby the most, again a misnomer, your intelligence outshone your kindred...
  14. bugglebun

Sick bunny not moving! Please help!!

Me too; my heart really goes out to Sarahxox and her bun. The description is exactly what I experienced with one of my babies that lead me to this site. Thinking of you both...
  15. bugglebun

Sick bunny not moving! Please help!!

Sending vibes....
  16. bugglebun

liquidised food

I now realize there's a strange behavioral complication.....After being on diets her male partner grooms her incessantly on one hand and then chases her away. She was actually eating a strand of hay and he almost turned on her except that I gave him a peaflake as a distraction. It's like he wont...
  17. bugglebun

liquidised food

Thanks for your valued advice - I'll keep her juice simple. Vet said her pooh's looked normal which is a good thing. Have just spoon fed her some pellet juice, which although dribbled she started to clean her fur. Unfortunately will be difficult to change her appointment...:(
  18. bugglebun

liquidised food

Is it o.k. to use a syringe to feed a dental bun? She's having an operation in two days and is on metacam. She had little munches yesterday but today is more reluctant. Yesterday I fed her pellet juice on a spoon which seemed to inspire her appetite - a while after she'd had metacam giving it...
  19. bugglebun

A bunny poop thread.

Thankyou for the insight and photographic explanation, very informative. Will take my little one to the vets as she's had a messy bum - and normal poops - for a while. :thumb: Took a while to find this thread....
Back