• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. P

Cylap reaction?

I found this wound on my rabbit's shoulder today Took him to the vets and she said likely a burn. Nothing he could have burnt himself on though. Been asking aound and done a bit of research and I think he may have had a reaction to the Cylap VHD vaccine he had last week. He's never had the...
  2. P

Kittens and rabbits

I'm hand rearing two six day old kittens at the moment. I also have two rabbits who free range in the living room when we're at home to supervise them. If I was to keep the kittens (my husband is still being worked on at the moment ;)) do people think they would get on well together if I was...
  3. P

Molar spurs forming - help!

I apologise for not posting here for ages, been so busy! Took Pipkin to the vets today for his Myxi and he was being very well behaved and let the vet check his teeth! His front teeth are fine however the vet said he is starting to form spurs on his back teeth :( He says no ulcerated sections...
  4. P

Some cute videos and pictures of Pipkin and Polar

Polar was so shy and nervous when I first bought her home. She's really settled in now and is so relaxed! (The first two are videos so need clicking on :D) Hope you like my two cuties!
  5. P

Any tips to help a stressed rabbit?

Hi, I've been asked to advice some oneon how to deal with stress in their rabbit. The rabbit gets very stressed when coming to the vets and they were wondering if they was anything they could give the bunny to help. I'm going to ring them to find out exactly when the rabbit gets stressed...
  6. P

My bunnies holiday accommodation

Going away for a few days and leaving the bunnies with my parents. They have emptied my old room out so the rabbits have a room all to themselves! Blocked off the doorway with a safety gate and they have lots of blankets, a big cardboard box, a big cage as their 'toilet' and lots of toys. They...
  7. P

Zig the guinea pig

Passed away at 9am this morning peacefully in her hidey house with her stuffed dog. I miss her so much, the house is so quiet without her. She has gone to join her friend Zag who went to the bridge last May. I think Zig was 6.5-7 years old so she had done very well. Knew this day was coming...
  8. P

Polar is changing colour!

9. P

Loved up bunnies

10. P

Pleased with my local pet shop

11. P

Rabbit found in Peterborough

12. P

My RWAF leaflets have arrived!

13. P

I love cuddles with my big bunny

She's so cute, in very heavy moult at the moment. Just got totally covered in fur while grooming her! Excuse the pyjamas, it's late :)
  14. P

RWAF Conference

I've just bought my membership to the RWAF :) Was just reading about the conference and think it sounds really interesting. Just wondering who has been before and how they found the lectures? I'm a student vet nurse and going to the BVNA congress at the start of October, just trying to decide...
  15. P

Not sure if I gave the right advice?

Got a phone call today at work asking for some bunny advice.. I know this forum is against breeding and so am I but I still have to give advice to clients at work :? and the call today was on advice to do with babies. Basically a bunny has had babies and owner keeps finding the bunnies in the...
  16. P

Just had the FRIGHT of my life!

OH said is Pipkin alright and started calling his name. Looked over and he was totally flopped out. Looked dead :shock: Grabbed him and he was really floppy, unresponsive. Got him on the sofa and he jumped up wondering what all the fuss was! Think he was just fast asleep :oops: Was about to pick...
  17. P

My Book of Bunnies is complete!

Following on from this thread: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=304936 I've been working on my book for people to look at in the reception area all day and I think it's finished! Thank you to everyone that gave me pictures. I used as many as I could. I'm sure...
  18. P

Picture of good and bad setups and different behaviours needed!

I'm in the process of writing a short information folder that can be left in the waiting room of the vets I work at in the hope that clients will read it and take away some good info :). I'd really like to keep text to a minimum and focus on pictures as it will just be something that people can...
Back