• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. R

Naughty pair

aww very cute! x
  2. R

Angora Rabbits

thank you, i just had a quick look seems they are all bonded all ready thank you tho :)
  3. R

Angora Rabbits

hi, sorry if this is in the wrong place, but was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a breeder or at least the website of a breeder who breeds angoras ive been trying with no luck for the past 4 months, there is no hurry really, just seems to me that im never going to find...
  4. R

Why do people think that bunnies are such a joke??

yeah, i understand what you mean i hear it all the time! my friend actually thought it was "pathetic" i was upset when my poor bugs died under anesthetic :( x
  5. R

Meet my new babies ! ..

being used to short haired bunnies i don't actually have a bunny brush :oops: in all fairness tho i didn't know my boyfriend was bringing home fluffballs :roll: went to pets at home last night to get a brush after my bf came home with then ... but didn't actually get one ..to pricey (im a...
  6. R

!WARNING! About use of the *furminator*

what it the furminator ?! .... :oops:
  7. R

Meet my new babies ! ..

haahh thanks :) !
  8. R

Meet my new babies ! ..

after my wee baby bugs passed away over the weekend:( (whilst having his teeth removed) i didn't think i would want any more bunnies for a while but .... my boyfriend got these yesterday :) Alice is the creamy colored one and Jasper is the black nd white one :) Jasper is 10 weeks...
  9. R

looking for new housing...

thank you :) will keeeep looking
  10. R

also i think there is room under the inside bit to build downways ... as to create two floors ..... (if that makes sense :roll:) my partner is a computer programmer for a timber company so the wood would cost next to nothing... he said he would make one .. but im still waiting for him to hang...
  11. R

thanks it does look good .. im just not sure about the inside ... and how does light get into the top half(ova then the tiny window:S) ... i could always modify it ....
  12. R

Im currently without a bunny :( after my poor wee guy passed away under anesthetic yesterday:( .. i didn't know what to do as i had only had him a few weeks, and didn't know if i wanted to take on another bunny .. im now terrified of getting one as it will mean the chance of loosing one to going...
  13. R

Rest in peace Bugs

Rest in peace Bugs :cry: My poor wee bunny passed away under anesthetic yesterday, whilst having his teeth removed, he was my only bunny and i had only had him a few weeks. so sad :( don't really know what to do with my self! as i had only just got used to having a bunny around i was going to...
  14. R

poor Bugs

thank you .. but he died this morning :( under anesthetic.... im so upset :( :cry: The vet rang and said that his heart stopped :( i feel so guilty now poor little guy was only 4 months old :(
  15. R

Rabbit Died Under Anaesthetic

:( so sorry x
  16. R

poor Bugs

:cry: some of you may have seen i posted recently about my bunny Bugs... (he has teeth troubles) .. well i seen a vet today and hes having them out on Monday morning, hope im doing the right thing.. poor little guy :( also hes getting castrated at the same time! bless him :cry: would love to...
Back