• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Z

Todd the Fox *Warning - not for everyone*

I disappeared because of rubbish like this. I felt a strong urge to come back (with my knowledge of exotics) and post on this thread. I lurk sometimes but just don't post ;)
  2. Z

Read the following: http://sybilsden.com/caresheet/fox.htm http://livingwithfoxes.weebly.com/how-to-care.html
  3. Z

His diet doesn't sound suitable at all tbh. There needs to be much more variety. A couple of chicks a day is what I would feed to a snake, not a fox. It's just not enough nor will it mean that all of his nutritional needs are met. The picture of him in the cage is disgusting and the cage looks...
  4. Z

Inspector Morse Died Peacefully at 1930hrs on 2nd Feb 2014

Ooo Morse! You have such a squishy little face!!! SO glad to see you're eating and continuing to muddle on! Nose rubs for you and hugs for Jane xxx
  5. Z

Inspector Morse Died Peacefully at 1930hrs on 2nd Feb 2014

Hoping Morse is doing good today Jane!!!! xxx
  6. Z

Tiny bunny advice...

I agree it was all a bit odd but apparently she's a bit bigger than the others? I'm not too sure tbh. I really wish I had gone with Tom as he's not the best at relaying information tbh. Not that I was even considering getting a baby bunny anyway. She was extremely stressed and was very shaky...
  7. Z

Tiny bunny advice...

I wrote a thread at the weekend about a Pet Shop selling under-age bunnies. Whilst I was at work, Tom went to the shop on his way to a meeting and spoke to the staff there. It turned out that they had been dumped there by a breeder, without their mother. A fox had tried to get into the hutch...
  8. Z

5 week old bunnies for sale... Leeds pet shop

2 female baby bunnies for sale :'( Normally, I'm happy to walk past the livestock as otherwise, it hurts too much. Says on the tag, that they're just 7 weeks but the woman told me its more like 5 weeks I don't have the space or money to keep them but I feel so sad and sick. They're so tiny...
  9. Z

Unexpected Easter Arrival

This thread had made me smile ALOT :D It's so nice to see someone knew who wants so much for their bunny :love: He really has landed on his paws with you!!!!! :D
  10. Z

It's Just too Much- Big Libby :-( U/D She's Dead

I am so very sorry Jane :(
  11. Z

Big Libby~ 30th March 2013

I am so, so, so sorry Jane :( I genuinely have no words. I'm so sorry I've just seen this. Sending lots of love xxx
  12. Z

Problems with Bramble

I am with Tower, yes! Nigel is the only vet since Jo left that I would let near my bunnies so don't worry, I'll be seeing him ;) He is eating very well, especially pellets. Readigrass, he's given up on. I'm glad I asked now, instead of being silly :oops: His eyes have also started watering...
  13. Z

Problems with Bramble

He's eating other stuff now he's indoors, I've added so much more food to get his weight up. But, I think you're right. I was really hoping it wasn't dental issues but it looks that way, doesn't it? :( Shall make a vets appointment then and hopefully get this sorted out. I guess we'll need to...
  14. Z

Problems with Bramble

It happened when we changed his hay over. We've not been able to get to the farm shop so I've been buying supermarket hay for the past few weeks. His teeth were checked a few weeks ago. I wasn't sure whether it was dental because he's eating everything else. Anything I out down, he eats. He's...
  15. Z

Problems with Bramble

I've been avoiding posting this as tbh, I feel like a horrendous rabbit owner ATM :'( Last week, I went to give the bun's pens a thorough clean out. Tom had been looking after them for me for the week before as I was exhausted and really busy with work. Anyway, Tom said he noticed Brams...
  16. Z

Homecheck Needed - Sheffield

Just asked Tom if he works there but he doesn't, unfortunately :( Hope someone can do this for you!
  17. Z

Feedback on these

I REALLY like your ideas :D I'd definitely purchase a few things :D
  18. Z

Homer (cat) 05/10/2007 - 08/02/2013

I'm so sorry :(
  19. Z

I've made a difficult decision

Fab news :love:
  20. Z

Milly has been spayed/ need some advice.

Fab news <3 Pumpkin was really mental and active! Went straight for the hay! Glad everything went well :love:
Back