• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. GrahamL

Bunnyless for the first time in 7yrs

So some of you already know, some of you wont even know me. Used to be very active, but life circumstances have changed. Joshua arrived, that changed everything up! Ginger passed away a few years back now, but now, after much soul searching, sorting everything out, Biscuit has left the...
  2. GrahamL

Beginning of the end?

So it's possible Biscuit has early kidney failure. Off to see the vet on Tuesday. His symptoms are almost identical to Ginger's (well, the kidney parts of it anyway). Drinking like a fish (do fish actually drink?), urinating bucket loads more due to this, lethargic (he's sleeping a lot more...
  3. GrahamL

Anyone want to see my little monkey?

Anyone who I am not friends with on Fb thought you may like to see a recent photo of Joshua [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. GrahamL

How toxic is chocolate / caramel to rabbits?

I have just found that Biscuit has jumped 5ft onto my desk, yes, 5ft. I had half a bar of Cadbury caramel on my desk, he has eaten at least 2 squares, completely and nibbled edges of further squares. This would be in the past hour give or take as I was there until then. He is behaving 100%...
  5. GrahamL

He's looking a bit old now :(

Biscuit is 7 in February, that's just insane. He's looking a bit old now, he's lost some weight, vet says he's 'okay at the moment, but I wouldn't want him to lose anymore'. His body shape is nowhere near as 'chubby' as he once was, he doesn't ever run around unless there is food on the cards...
  6. GrahamL

Biscuit is moulting and he looks so miserable about it :(

He always starts his moult on his head, his ears have gone really patchy and the top of his head all floofy as its coming out in tufts! It's really warm here today, the weather must be so confusing for bunnies!!
  7. GrahamL

Does anyone want to come and do my big cleanout please?

My office is a tip, both litter trays are to be done yesterday, i have no motivation and my knees are killing me Someone come do it for me?
  8. GrahamL

Strawberry anyone?

:love:
  9. GrahamL

Biscuit, just, well, because he's Biscuit

:) Playing with my new toy, so excuse any major over exposure, i've not quite worked it all out yet!
  10. GrahamL

Extremely smelly urine, very dark, query?

Hi Guys, Sorry to be the member who only posts recently when there is something 'wrong' ? Recently, past week or so, Biscuit is urinating a lot more, which isnt too concerning in itself, its been hot, humid etc and so he's been drinking more. However, the urine is VERY dark and EXTREMELY...
  11. GrahamL

There's nothing better than...

...watching a bunny tuck into a fresh pile of hay :love:
  12. GrahamL

This is Biscuit's home - clean as

Lovely and clean!
  13. GrahamL

Biscuit, Happy 4th Gotcha Day ****** boo bunny wabbit

4 years eh big man? Been a fun ride so far! You came home to us on easter Monday 4yrs ago, sorry this is a bit late, it's been tough here. Took this of you earlier, sorry it was only on my iPhone, so the qualities not great, but goes to show you are still gorgeous, still my funny little...
  14. GrahamL

Okay, i'm looking for a new friend for Biscuit but need some help.

He's now beginning to show signs of being lonely. I'm not rushing this, I need to get the right feeling, the right situation and everything to be 'just so'. Requirements (sorry if this is a bit business like); Female Spayed Vaccinated Laid back ish Aged 2-4 House bunny Well litter trained...
  15. GrahamL

Oh Biscuit.... <3

He's done this since the day I brought him home from the garden centre :love:
  16. GrahamL

Biccy shots

Not had time to get the big camera out recently, so phone pics only, but as I've not shared Biscuit I've felt a bit bad. Love my iPhone! Enjoying some dried forage :love:
  17. GrahamL

Finding it very tough to look for a new friend for Biscuit :(

I know I've said this before, but this is hard :( Biscuit's actually okay, he's a lot brighter than he's been for over 12 months, think Ginger being so sick was actually holding him back a bit - he's cheeky, fast and has become quite friendly towards me. I'm not looking with a real purpose...
  18. GrahamL

Help - Biscuit eaten at least 1/4 of a bag of rolled oats

Morning all I've just walked into my office to find the bag of oats I keep on my desk (they were here from Ginger :() on the floor, almost empty. That means 1/4 of a bag roughly. Biscuit didn't run to the door when I walked in, he was sat by the water bowl, but when I got a pellet out he ran...
Back